About Fort Health:
Fort Health is a mental health company that is on a mission to âOpening more paths to better care for more familiesâ. We're all about making a real difference in the lives of children and adolescents. With a whopping 50% of kids in the US missing out on mental health care, we're determined to change that statistic. And with a market size of over $50 billion, we're not just dreaming big - we're making it happen!
Our vision? Picture this: a world where every child has access to the support they need to thrive mentally and emotionally. With the help of our amazing partners, like the Child Mind Institute, we're creating a one-of-a-kind support system that combines digital tools with virtual clinicians. Because at Fort Health, we believe âwe're stronger togetherâ.
About the Role:
Clinicians are the heart of our company. Everything we do incorporates a cliniciansâ mindset so that we can provide them with the best job experience, so that they can deliver top-notch care to our patients.
If you are someone who wants to be a part of a growing healthcare startup that is focused on broadening access to affordable, high-quality mental health care for children and their families, we would love to hear from you!
Schedule:1099 (Min 10 hrs per week), Availability after 3pm ET is required Monday to Friday with option for Saturday hours.
This role has a potential of turning into a regular part-time or full-time position in the future.
Salary: $85 per 60-minute session. No-shows will be reimbursed if the patient does not comply with company policy.
In this role, you will:
- Provide high-quality, evidence-based 1:1 therapy for children and their families.
- Collaborate with the clinical team to provide personalized treatment plans for every child and their family.
- Engage with other groups in the childâs life - primary care physicians, educators, therapists, etc. - to ensure theyâre getting the holistic treatment they need.
- Engage with parents and caregivers in treatment sessions to drive the treatment plan forward.
- Receive paid weekly supervision for first 4-6 weeks of patient care/employment, with ongoing access to consultation with clinical leadership. Option to join weekly group supervision, case consultations, team meetings, and professional development offerings.
- Have access to consultation and materials from our non-profit partner to bring to bear the most cutting edge treatment protocols and methods for our clients.
What we are looking for:
- Psychologist (PhD, PsyD), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC).
- Licensed independently to practice in the state of Texas (required). Multiple state licenses preferred.
- Must have an active NPI.
- 2-3 years of direct clinical experience post licensure working with children (ages 4-24) and their families.
- Self guided determination to complete your notes within 24 hours.
- Experience and training in delivering evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, ACT, DBT).
- Strong experience with diagnostic evaluations and symptom assessment with children and adolescents.
- Strong skills in engaging parents and children, developing appropriate treatment planning, and delivering time-limited outpatient psychotherapy treatment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have reliable, high-speed internet access with minimum speeds of 50 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload.
- Desire to work with and learn from some of the top child mental health experts in the field.
What would sweeten the deal:
- Existing credentialing with any of the following: Aetna, BCBS, United Healthcare, CIGNA in each licensed state.
- CAQH credentialing already set up.
- Multiple state licensure.
- Experience providing teletherapy.
Why join us?
- Access to clinical support and consultation from clinical leaders, peer connection, and professional development.
- Full malpractice coverage while you are providing care at Fort Health.
- Flexible scheduling within afterschool and weekend hours.
- No required call!
- Focus on delivering clinical care without the burden of administrative tasks, referral generation, and insurance/payment collection.
- 100% remote work environment with available meaningful touchpoints with the team - work from anywhere in the US!
- Ability to be part of a startup and help build a new treatment model.
Fort Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer â we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
Please mention the word **FLUENT** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.