As a Clinical Trainer for Spring Health, you will deliver clinical trainings to customers virtually and in person, assist in the development of clinical trainings, collaborate in measuring the effectiveness of trainings, and work to grow clinical training offerings. This position will be dedicated to a major customer.
What youâll be doing:
- Deliver clinical trainings in an engaging manner
- Work with customers and internal Spring Employees to meet the needs of customers
- Collaborate with global providers to recognize culturally sensitive modifications to materials
- Develop clinical content and training materials utilizing engagement techniques
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards
- Collaborate to continue to grow clinical training offerings and measurements of effectiveness
- Work as a team player assisting with Wellsprings and onsite health fairs as needed.
What we expect from you:
- You have an unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy (Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc.). We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience with at least 1 year of post-licensed experience.
- You're comfortable with technology and are competent engaging learners virtually
- You have experience in training, a strong understanding of adult learning and virtual engagement techniques.
- You have a solid understanding of instructional design and content development.
- You are knowledgeable about training evaluation techniques.
- You communicate effectively with customers and fellow Spring team members
Why youâll like working at Spring Health:
- High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Big market and big upside in sales: Our product has strong product-market fit in a huge market with strong demand
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
- Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
- Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
- Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
- Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
- Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
The target salary range for this position is $75,000-$95,000, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Donât meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if youâre excited about this role but your past experience doesnât align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be empowered to set your own boundaries and asked to adapt them in critical moments when the company needs you
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the most thriving team member and performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives â and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Your Total Health:
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits start on your first day at Spring Health. You and your dependents also receive an individual One Medical account which is valued at $199/year per user. HSA and FSA plans available
- Numerous yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- 10 allocated sick days per year
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- Access to Gympass, an on-demand virtual benefit that provides wellbeing coaching, and budget management.
- Sabbatical Leave: When youâre a Team Member at Spring Health and hit your four-year Springaversary, youâll be awarded a four week, fully paid, sabbatical leave.
You And Your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright HorizonsÂ® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to fertility care support through Carrot, in addition to $4,000 reimbursement for related fertility expenses
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Database for technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 66% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 33% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Focus Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Focus Weeks: In Spring 2023, we held our first ever Focus Week, we canceled all non-essential meetings, minimized distractions, and you, our team members, to dive into the key work that gets chopped up or deprioritized during the regular day-to-day. We saw a 36% jump in the average energized score after those five days of flow state work and are finalizing a plan for quarterly Focus Weeks for team members.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Please mention the word **EMINENT** and tag RMjYwNDplZDQwOjEwMDA6MTcxMTo3YzM1OmViZmY6ZmVmNTo0OTE5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwNDplZDQwOjEwMDA6MTcxMTo3YzM1OmViZmY6ZmVmNTo0OTE5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.