Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industryâs highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
This position is the initial point of contact for Corityâs customers pertaining to any technical or functional issue with our product suite/environment. They liaise with multiple Tier 2 groups to resolve customer cases. They must gain product knowledge through training and exposure to the application. Note, this role has a Native French speaking requirement.
- Assist clients to resolve technical problems with the use, installation and configuration of the Cority Product Suite.
- Document/Update all support cases within the Customer Support software application(s). Assign case IDâs to all customer support calls or emails, and communicate these to clients. Monitor all open cases, and ensure that each client is updated on the progress of their case.
- Assign technical problems that cannot be resolved by help desk staff to Tier 2 Support Teams (Programming, Development, etcâ¦). Follow up as needed with internal staff to ensure issues are resolved.
- Assign functional cases that cannot be resolved by help desk staff to the Tier 2 - Consulting Team (Success Team). Follow up as needed with internal staff to ensure issues are resolved.
- Escalate any customer concerns to Management (Manager, Customer Support and - Director of Client Service Consulting)
- Communicate issues to the Programming / R&D Teams to ensure that known bugs are identified and fixed in future releases of the core product
- Assist R&D staff with testing of technical features (administrator, security, installation etc.) for the core application
- Be aware of the company's information security requirements, including Immediately reporting all breaches in information security to the CSO (Chief Security Officer) and take whatever other actions may be required of him or her under the terms of ISO 27001 information security policies, Information Security Management System (ISMS) and other company security policies and procedures.
- Be aware of and abide by all company policies and procedures (e.g. Employee Handbook).
- A graduate of a university program in computer science or a related program with equivalent work experience.
- Must be a highly customer focused individual with excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of system development life cycles and project management methodologies.
- Must have the ability to work both independently as well as within a team environment.
- Must possess strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must have excellent technical skills with knowledge of Windows IIS, SQL Server, Salesforce CRM, ActiveX Controls and Web Services.
- Previous experience in the field of occupational health and safety is an asset
- The successful candidate will have a passion for excellence and will promote the same from their peers.
- An ability to quickly pick up a technical understanding of solutions for customers.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.
Please mention the word **SEASONED** and tag RMzQuMjEwLjkzLjE2Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEwLjkzLjE2Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.