Weâre looking for a full-time Data Associate to support mission-critical company operations.
In this role, you will validate, clean, manipulate, and analyze data. You will be staffed on various projects that are critical for the operations of Garnerâs product. For example, you may help ensure that the information that we display to our members about medical providers is up-to-date and accurate.
The ideal candidate for this role will be detail-oriented and will have experience with and interest in working with data.
Responsibilities will include:
- Validate, clean, manipulate, and analyze data using Garnerâs platform and tools
- Follow documented procedures to complete recurring tasks like performing quality assurance on data and combining data sets
- Balance several projects at the same time while maintaining a high degree of quality, organization, and communication
- Suggest process improvements as you identify them
- Retain detail-oriented working knowledge of Garner processes and healthcare infrastructure
Ideal candidate has:
- A bachelorâs degree in a major that required quantitative analysis; candidates with equivalent training in quantitative techniques from a bootcamp or prior work experience will also be considered
- Demonstrated work or academic experience in data cleaning, manipulation, and analysis
- Fluency in data techniques in Google Sheets or Excel; basic familiarity with data analysis software is a bonus (e.g., in SQL, Python, R, STATA, or similar)
- A high level of detail- and process-orientation, digital organization, and resourcefulness
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment; comfortable with some ambiguity
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the U.S. healthcare system
What we look for at Garner:
- Mission First: Our mission is to transform our healthcare system, delivering high quality and affordable care to all. Everything else is secondary.
- Expect Extraordinary: Our mission is audacious, so we will only succeed by producing exceptional results. We continually push ourselves and each other to new heights and beyond our comfort zones.
- Courageous Communication: Transparency and candor are imperative to realizing our potential as an organization and as individualsâeven when uncomfortable. Many companies talk about these values. We live them.
- Supportive community: We know that people do their best work and learn the most when they feel genuinely supported and cared for. Itâs also more fun that way.
The target salary range for this position is: $50,000- $60,000. Individual compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.
Please mention the word **EXCITEDNESS** and tag RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.