Tensor is the leading NFT Marketplace on Solana. Weâve done over $600m in total traded volume, given back over $30m to our community, and serve over 300,000 traders every month.
What makes us special:
- Weâre trader-first ð - our product looks and feels like a real financial tool
- Weâre the fastest â¡ï¸ - fastest UI, fastest discovery engine, fastest transaction speeds
- Weâre building advanced NFT-Fi primitives ð¤¯
- Weâre product-obsessed ð¢ - go to https://tensor.trade/ and see for yourself!
**** ð But do NFTs even matter? Remember that NFTs are so much more than art and profile pictures. Theyâre an entirely new asset class - digitally native and infinitely diverse.
We believe that today, and today only, we have the unique opportunity to define what trading looks like for what probably will be >50% of all digital assets. ****
Weâre backed by Placeholder, Solana Ventures, Alliance, Anatoly Yakovenko & Raj Gokal (co-founders of Solana), and other reputable angels & funds in the crypto space.
About the Role
Youâll be helping us grow our developer and market-maker community - onboarding new members and helping existing build on top of Tensor.
- Work with existing devs and market-makers building on top of Tensor, helping them with technical and product questions
- Create and maintain easy to follow documentation
- Help find and onboard new developers and market-makers
- Help us maintain our OSS repos and forums (weâre going OSS soon!)
- Do demos and public presentations of Tensorâs products
Deep into the Solana ecosystem
Excited about web3/crypto/NFTs. We really cannot overstate this - youâll be joining a team of web3 nerds
- An experienced developer relations advocate with at least 2+ years of direct experience
- With a strong technical background (CS degree and/or hands-on experience shipping to production)
- Excited to dig into the tech as well work with people
- Completely fluent in English
Bonus points for:
- Having a background or at least a strong interest in finance! Many of the devs that build on top of us are traders/market-makers and speaking their language helps!
- Experience with public speaking, ideally having live coded in-front of large audiences
- Having worked in crypto/NFTs in the past
What youâll get:
Generous ownership & stake in the company. Weâre looking for owners ð¤
- A fast-paced, no-BS environment
- Flexible working hours & hybrid schedule
Weâre remote-first. The founding team is in Toronto, and youâre welcome to join us there, but you donât have to.
Please mention the word **FASHIONABLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzcuMTg= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzcuMTg=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.