Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquareâs location tech stack is being utilized by our mobile apps CityGuide and Swarm, as well as the worldâs largest enterprises and most recognizable brands, like Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Spotify, Uber, Airbnb and others.
Foursquareâs flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio).
About the Position
Weâre looking for an analytically minded leader who will help us scale marketing programs across all segments (from CMOs to Developers), channels (from digital inbound to account-based marketing), and go-to-market motions (from PLG to Sales lead). This role will ensure flawless execution of marketing campaigns and make the business smarter with data based decisions.
But the operational activities arenât limited to campaigns; this person is an expert at website analytics with an eye on SEO, content and user journey flows to drive the best user experience. You have Saas and sales led growth experience and are committed to a test and learn philosophy that can take a good footprint and make it great.
In this role, youâll be responsible for:
Operations and Analytics:
- Own our marketing systems architecture and strategy.
- Assist in the quarterly budgeting process. Track marketing budget to evaluate efficacy of spend. Recommend marketing mix and channel/program optimization.
- Lead the vision for our marketing technology roadmap - audit and evaluate our marketing technology stack, including automation capabilities, lead processing, measurement and reporting.
- Own marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list creation).
- Own and manage campaign operations; including email and newsletter sends, audience segmentation, landing page creation, webinar ops, program integrations, list uploads and lead flow management
- Own the Email Marketing channel and manage the email send calendar to optimize the marketing touches
- Work with marketing, revenue operations, performance marketing and sales leaders to actively monitor, analyze, measure and report the health of marketing contributions to pipeline, revenue and retention with a focus on ROI.
- Lead and execute the vision for marketing analytics, defining the measurement framework, including key KPIs and funnel metrics that provide actionable insights to the management team. You will act on these results creating effective CRM campaigns, landing pages and website optimizations.
- Develop, implement, and disseminate metrics/KPIs about performance and outcomes through dashboards and data visualization tool sets to monitor business health, including marketing database hygiene, performance integrity and accuracy, capturing insights and making recommendations.
- Help solve key challenges, such as attribution, lead routing and follow-up, program automation, data accuracy, funnel analysis, and forecasting for all marketing motions (self-serve, partnerships, and sales-led for both new logo acquisition as well as customer growth).
- Own accurate forecasting models, and consistently report on delivery against targets, including establishing templatized scorecards against the full funnel for an aligned, holistic view on Marketing performance across segments, channels, geographies and products.
- Lead the strategy development for the corporate website with attention to driving conversions for both sales lead conversions and product lead conversion; optimizing for increased engagement and improved visitor experience
- Optimize for SEO, inclusive of site architecture, technical foundation, keyword support and editorial content
- Develop high-converting web journey and personalization for prospects, customers and and partners, including reviewing and assessing content for effectiveness
- Plan and implement data-driven testing and Leverage digital metrics (site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize and personalize web experiences to increase site to lead conversions, pipeline, and decrease time to sale
- Define and drive a process for ongoing site QA, content refresh and the removal of outdated content.
- Develop new ideas to drive improved program ROI and campaign performance.
What youâll need:
- 12+years experience in web management, user acquisition, and demand gen to analyze and produce marketing sourced leads and pipeline
- B2B marketing leadership experience with specialization in marketing technology and operations at high-growth SaaS software companies.
- Deep understanding of the sales and marketing technology landscape, with hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms, Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, analytical tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau). Segment experience is a plus.
- Experience working with tools such as Goldcast, ON24, Drift, Chilipiper, 6sense, Pathfactory, Splash, Unbounce, ZoomInfo, TechTarget
- Expertise in web analytics (Google Analytics), A/B and multivariate testing tools, content management systems (Wordpress), technical and content SEO, web QA and domain/url management
- Oversaw the launch of at least one B2B website
- Experience managing direct reports or contractors
- Willing to be hands on in daily operations when needed
- Your own unique talents! If you donât meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
The annual total cash compensation range is $168,000 - $200,000, however actual salaries can vary based on a candidateâs qualifications, skills and competencies, as well as location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquareâs total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!
Things to knowâ¦
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention the word **GOOD** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.