The Director of Sales, Club will be responsible for taking ownership of our Club strategy, and managing our Costco & BJâs Wholesale business, building relationships and trust with our Buyers across the country to help drive increased revenue growth and profitability, while collaborating with the broader OLIPOP team.
- Responsible for all aspects of business related to Costco & BJâs.
- Manage the club channelâs cost and pricing strategy.
- Create cost-effective retailer promotional plans for Costco and BJâs Wholesale. Review plans and demo history to evaluate spend/ROI and increase profitability while growing sales.
- Responsible for leading the charge on all new item / innovation presentations to Costco and BJâs Wholesale.
- Create strategy and priorities for Costco broker partner, to implement approved sales and marketing strategies to optimize sales.
- Work with commercialization team on club specific product development and collaboration with commercialization and design teams to ensure Costco and BJâs Wholesale compliance.
- Responsible for reporting directly to our Sr. Director of Sales on a weekly basis with your retailerâs status and focus.
- Create presentations for the leadership team on a consistent basis in regards to your key account priorities, goals, strategy, and initiatives.
- Monthly meetings with our Demand Planner and Ops team to ensure accurate forecasts with timely communication to meet our production lead times.
- Meet monthly with our trade marketing team to organize marketing activations to drive brand awareness & coordinate key programs with Costco and BJâs Wholesale.
- Must be able to travel and represent OLIPOP at tradeshows, such as Expo West, as well as in person customer meetings and events.
- Holistic sales skills to align to our strategic goals including:
- Use of data and data-based story telling
- Identification of primary and backup strategies
- Getting that mammoth! Tackling each day with pursuit and vigilance.
- A high EQ approach to selling and leading a team.
- Deeply passionate about OLIPOP, and inspired by what we represent. Has the desire and hunger to make an impact.
- Obsession for understanding customer behavior. Lives, breathes and dreams about how to better reach & understand our consumers.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in an early-stage company. Ability to think rapidly in a growing and changing environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously â you can run with something from beginning to end.
- Works well with ambiguity and asks the right questions to get at the solution.
- Analyze opportunities quickly and have an ability to execute company goals efficiently.
- Resourcefulness to improvise and adapt to deal with daily challenges via creative problem solving.
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills, along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Competence in Google Suite and Microsoft Suite. Experience with team collaboration tools such as Slack and Zoom preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and travel, including evenings and weekends for special events/trade shows.
- Clean driverâs license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
- 5-10 years of experience with a working knowledge of the ins and outs of the club channel and the CPG industry.
- Costco headquarter level experience is mandatory for this role.
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director of National Accounts
COMPENSATION: $140,000-150,000 base salary plus bonus
Please mention the word **HARMLESS** and tag RMzUuOTEuMTE4LjE4MQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuOTEuMTE4LjE4MQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.