NEAR Foundation is searching for a Head of Marketing. This is the opportunity to join a stellar team building a new frontier in the future of the internet and the Open Web. At this stage of NEARâs exciting growth journey, we seek an experienced marketing leader to support us in becoming the most active decentralized blockchain-based ecosystem and bringing NEAR mainstream.
This role as Head of Marketing is fundamental to the overall success of NEAR as it passes through a critical period of exponential growth. Working cross-functionally across the Foundation, you will define and execute the marketing strategy to boost demand from end users, developers, project founders and community members, using a wide range of channels across the broader Crypto ecosystem.
The position is remote and will report to the COO.
Lead and manage all marketing activities for NEAR Foundation to drive a period of rapid and sustained growth.
- Design, develop and execute an overall marketing strategy that drives growth and adoption amongst both users and developers in the NEAR ecosystem, to bring it mainstream.
- Design, develop and execute a high quality technical marketing strategy, with a particular focus on product marketing for the ecosystem tech roadmap.
- Effectively collaborate with and coordinate marketing activities between different nodes in the NEAR ecosystem.
- Manage a budget and allocate funds efficiently and effectively, providing marketing with the right tools and content to achieve goals and meet KPIs.
- Build and develop an increased understanding of NEARâs user and developer communities (profile, motivators, etc.) and continuously leverage this knowledge to inform strategy.
Ensure NEAR is a recognized, understood brand (all brand-related points under)
- Lead, develop and execute an overall narrative and positioning strategy for the NEAR ecosystem, that is informed by and integrates effectively with the ecosystemâs tech/product roadmap.
- Provide strategic guidance on strategic marketing, narrative and branding issues to the NEAR Foundation and wider ecosystem to ensure the NEAR ecosystem is a clear leader in the Web3 industry and champion of a new self-sovereignty movement.
- Effectively collaborate with and coordinate narrative and positioning activities between different nodes in the NEAR ecosystem.
- Unify brand organization (channels (PR/comms/social), digital strategy, copywriting, and brand operations) within the NEAR Foundation with one strategic vision.
- Raise awareness of NEAR by building a marketing story that ties the teams and wider community together.
Get the right message at the right time to each segment. Segments include devs, users, projects, investors and channels.
- Design and execute messaging across PR, Web, Brand, Social Media and Events (Meetups, Townhalls and NEAR events).
- Develop product marketing, supporting market and product research, positioning, and go-to-market programs. Drive competitive analyses and ideal partner profiling.
- Responsible for demand generation, increasing lead pipeline and conversion rates, strategy, SEO and influencer marketing, and automating the segmenting and qualification process.
- Implement a measurable, metrics-driven approach to marketing, furthering understanding of user/developer experience to improve conversion across the funnel.
- Drive improved efficiencies of appropriate technologies for marketing automation, analysis and reporting.
Build a stellar team and drive partnerships across the Near ecosystem
- Lead, mentor, develop and grow the marketing team, to enable accelerated growth and personal development. Identify the gaps in the ecosystem and understand how best to build the marketing team to fill these gaps.
- Highly intellectual with a clear sense of purpose and ambition.
- Extensive marketing expertise across B2C and B2B, both brand building and growth hacking, to bring new technology and products mainstream.
- Metrics-driven, with strong analytical skills. Deep experience of marketing to drive lead generation at scale, focusing on how marketing strategy impacts user/developer conversion across the funnel.
- Experience of building collaborative movements around products and technological innovations.
- Track record of leading growth with repeat expertise in professionalizing a marketing function.
- Significant leadership profile with prior experience in leading and developing diverse marketing teams at scale in a fast-paced crypto/gaming/fintech organization.
- Evidence of contributing to developing growth strategies and lead generation programs as an executive leader.
- Ability to operate at speed with agility in a rapidly evolving environment.
- A world-class team player with a global outlook; collaborates cross-functionally, exercises influence at senior levels, and builds alignment across goals and objectives.
- Ability to synthesize disparate information into effective strategies, innovate insights and translate complex ideas into actionable recommendations.
- Resourceful outlook, open-minded and eternally hands-on, team-oriented at all times, down to earth and fun to work with daily.
- A humble and ambitious team player who thrives in an environment of transparency and accountability.
- Experience in the blockchain industries would be beneficial, but not essential. A passion for blockchain, learning about space, and building the future of the internet is vital.
Please mention the word **SIGNIFICANT** and tag RMzQuMTUwLjIyMy4yOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTUwLjIyMy4yOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.