We are looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Junior Recruiter to join our team on a 3-month temporary assignment with the potential opportunity to extend further. The person in this role will provide full-cycle recruitment for our Go-to-market and Operations teams.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing startup companies in the world and help lay the foundation for our dedicated Talent team. We welcome recruiters looking to grow and leave their impression on recruitment processes, employer branding, and our culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end recruitment for our GTM and Operations teams
- Develop, implement, and facilitate all phases of the recruitment process
- Oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Navigate and configure ATS platform and other recruiting tools and systems (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- Be the guardian and champion of candidate experience
- Drive a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
Who We Are Looking For:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of GTM recruiting experience with a track record of recruiting and scaling high-performing sales and operational teams
- Experience independently partnering with hiring managers to drive hiring initiatives
- Experience using Recruiting tools, such as Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- You are always looking at how to optimize processes with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to build relationships with candidates and effectively pitch the company's value proposition
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven mindset, with the ability to meet hiring targets and deadlines
- Experience working in a hyper-growth startup environment is a plus.
What We Expect From You:
- Communicates Effectively. You develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Cross Functional Collaboration. An appetite for cross functional collaboration to learn and grow from hiring partners and teams across the business
- Attracts Top Talent. Attracts and selects the best talent to meet current and future business needs from inside and/or outside the organization.
The target hourly rate for this position is $40/hr. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Donât meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if youâre excited about this role but your past experience doesnât align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be empowered to set your own boundaries and asked to adapt them in critical moments when the company needs you
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the most thriving team member and performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives â and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Please mention the word **RIGHTEOUSNESS** and tag RMjYwNDplZDQwOjEwMDA6MTcxMTo3YzM1OmViZmY6ZmVmNTo0OTE5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwNDplZDQwOjEwMDA6MTcxMTo3YzM1OmViZmY6ZmVmNTo0OTE5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.