About this role
As a lead creative writer in our Brand Studio team at Faire, youâll join a tight-knit, collaborative team of creatives helping bring the Faire brand to life. In this role, youâll help craft Faireâs brand across brand marketing, social and growth, taking on conceptual and executional projects that span across brand campaigns, product launches, branded content, paid ads, social and internal channels and so forth. Working with team members across design, product, and marketing, youâll strive to communicate our brand and mission to our customers and craft the experiences that make Faire, Faire.
Weâre looking for a highly collaborative and conceptual copywriter that thinks strategically and holistically about brand experience. An artful communicator who thrives on delivering elegant and non-traditional creative solutions that are rooted in strategy and tap into culture. A conceptual problem solver and thoughtful writer that can translate strategy into ideas and creative concepts but is also able to sweat the details and get really serious about the story, craft, language, and quality of the execution. A storyteller that knows how to tell authentic stories and craft a unique and human voice to our brand.
This role sits within the Brand Studio team who is a multidisciplinary group of creatives dedicated to build and evolve the Faire brand and bring it to life through a myriad of channels and experiences. Brand Studio sits within Faireâs larger design organization, which includes product design and research.
What youâll do
- Conceptualize and execute a wide-range of global and regional branded experiences, integrated campaign campaigns, events and activations, paid ads, social content, product launches and digital campaigns.
- Youâll work closely with the Brand Studio team, partnering with brand designers, Art Directors and Creative Ops to develop world-class creative solutions.
- You would be a proven collaborator who can drive work from brief to launch, and partner directly with the in-house team as well as freelancers and external partners/agencies, while advocating for excellent brand storytelling and masterful craft/quality.
- Youâd be owning and executing your own projects from concept to launch, and working closely with cross-functional leads from product marketing, brand marketing, paid and social media, content and product design.
- Foster storytelling and creative thinking within the team.
- Evolve and cultivate a unique, authentic and ownable voice for the Faire brand.
- 6+ years as a copywriter or creative writer executing world-class creative work in the brand, digital, editorial, or ecommerce area with a heavy focus on storytelling, campaigns and idea generation. Whether at an agency or in-house, youâve tackled a wide range of projects and executions.
- Portfolio well rounded of previous work, that displays the ability to understand brand narratives, storytelling, big idea generation and voice/tone craft; as well as copy for marketing initiatives across different channels and mediums (paid, social, podcast ads, digital campaigns, product launches)
- Excellent writing craft skills. A mastery of language and narratives to create compelling messages for our audiences. Must maintain a careful balance between inclusivity and humanity but also refinement and high-quality outputs.
- Proven ability to write for short and long format alike. From a 15 second podcast ad to a campaign landing page or a manifesto/anthem.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Ability to convey creative decisions and executions in a way that inspires stakeholders and audiences.
- Experience with writing scripts and ideating for films and social content.
- Ability to operate at different altitudes, from a big picture strategic POV to a focused and detailed oriented approach.
- A consistent track record of building integrated campaigns for various marketing channels, with an ability to uphold the highest standards of quality.
- A collaborative approach. Youâre a great partner to other creatives and your cross-functional teammates.
- A growth mindset. Youâre open and receptive to feedback, and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A sense of humor. We spend a lot of time togetherâeven if thatâs on Zoom these days. Sharing gifs and laughing over lunch keeps our team energized and inspired!
- Experience working with localization teams is a huge plus
Canada: the pay range for this role is $97,500 - $134,000 per year.
This role will also be eligible for equity and benefits. Actual base pay will be determined based on permissible factors such as transferable skills, work experience, market demands, and primary work location. The base pay range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Please mention the word **SMART** and tag RMzQuMTUwLjIyMy4yOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTUwLjIyMy4yOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.