Weâre seeking a Lead, Customer Communications to fill a crucial new role on our Customer Marketing team. This individual will own our holistic customer comms strategy and shape the way Spring Health communicates with our existing customer base. They will listen to the voice of the customer while being at the center of all things happening at Spring Health, and work across all teams to help synthesize the most important things our customers need to know, delivering the right messages through the right channels at the right times, to build long-term trust and advocacy. This leader will work closely with Product to build new features and capabilities to communicate with our customers in Atlas, our customer command center product, with a focus on how we deliver marketing & engagement programs to our customers to drive accelerated adoption that fuels member acquisition and activation.
This individual is a trailblazer, with best-in-class writing and comms skills. They are a curious, autonomous, self-driven leader that is relentlessly focused on building and scaling our business while also supporting our customers and ultimately, our members. A trusted thought partner of our Customer Success, CX and Solutions Architecture teams, they will work hand-in-hand with key internal partners and commercialize strategies that maximize adoption of our products.
What youâll be doing:
- Dive deep to understand the voice and needs of our customers, through regular customer interviews and from Customer Success team members. Investigate their needs and what they are seeking from Spring Health as an input to crafting a holistic customer comms strategy.
- Build a framework of Spring Health's customer comms channels (existing and emerging), define use cases and tenets for how we use each to create a consistent, rhythmic experience for our customers.
- Partner with Product to build requirements for, test and launch new customer comms channels to scale our communications efforts long-term.
- Position yourself at the epicenter of all things happening at Spring Health, and strategically collect, filter and synthesize it all into a calendar that communicates the right things at the right time via the right channels. Work closely and cross functionally with other Marketing teams, Customer Success, Product, and Solutions Architecture, focusing on elevating our customersâ experience with Spring Health and driving consistency across the customer experience.
- Lead Spring Healthâs Rapid Response efforts. Rapid Response is a program in which Spring Health communicates to and provides our customers with resources within 24 hours of a national, regional or local critical incident, like a wildfire or public act of violence.
- Support driving Atlas - Spring Healthâs customer portal - monthly active user (MAU) KPI. Test and scale strategies that build customer behavior to continue to go back to Atlas as their âcommand centerâ for Spring Health.
- Evangelize the Spring Health brand among our customers, working to steadfastly protect the integrity of our value proposition to potential members.
- Be a writer. Craft your own comms and narrative with superior comms judgment and experience. Access to our brand (content+design) teams is there, but youâll be the expert on all things customer comms and expected to be a steward of our brand.
- Measure and report on impact of marketing initiatives on a routine basis; sharing winning strategies with our cross-functional stakeholders and leadership.
- Tackle big projects - build processes, playbooks and mechanisms - that benefit the rest of the marketing and customer success teams, raising our collective Marketing bar.
What we expect from you:
- Best in class writing and communication skills (writing sample may be asked of candidates)
- 8+ years of marketing experience; experience in SaaS and/or employer benefits is a plus
- A demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work autonomously; comfortable building end-to-end growth campaigns/assets in standard MarTech (e.g. Iterable, Wordpress, etc).
- Ability to work with Product teams, build requirements and be a product tester
- Strategic and innovative mindset
- Exceptional project management skills, particularly in driving campaign and content production
- A passion for mental health with a key focus on always putting our members first
- Flexibility and adaptability when faced with ambiguity or change
- Exploratory mindset with passion for testing and learning to better enable marketing performance growth
The target salary range for this position is $127,400 - $165,700, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Donât meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if youâre excited about this role but your past experience doesnât align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be empowered to set your own boundaries and asked to adapt them in critical moments when the company needs you
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the most thriving team member and performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives â and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Your Total Health:
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits start on your first day at Spring Health. You and your dependents also receive an individual One Medical account which is valued at $199/year per user. HSA and FSA plans available
- Numerous yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- 10 allocated sick days per year
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- Access to Gympass, an on-demand virtual benefit that provides wellbeing coaching, and budget management.
- Sabbatical Leave: When youâre a Team Member at Spring Health and hit your four-year Springaversary, youâll be awarded a four week, fully paid, sabbatical leave.
You And Your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright HorizonsÂ® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to fertility care support through Carrot, in addition to $4,000 reimbursement for related fertility expenses
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Database for technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 66% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 33% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Focus Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Focus Weeks: In Spring 2023, we held our first ever Focus Week, we canceled all non-essential meetings, minimized distractions, and you, our team members, to dive into the key work that gets chopped up or deprioritized during the regular day-to-day. We saw a 36% jump in the average energized score after those five days of flow state work and are finalizing a plan for quarterly Focus Weeks for team members.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Please mention the word **RECOMMENDED** and tag RMzUuMTk3LjQ2LjE1Nw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTk3LjQ2LjE1Nw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.