Weâre seeking a Manager, Clinical Content to provide clinical expertise within our Marketing Department. This role will be dedicated to providing guidance, content, and communications to enable critical response efforts around the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to help build innovative, best-in-class mental health support at scale. The person in this role will be experienced in crisis work and well versed in critical response best practices. They will have the skills to provide clinical guidance and thought leadership at the organizational level, and be an expert at curating impactful mental health resources for individuals and families. They will work with program managers and key stakeholders across the company to build and execute exceptional mental health support during pivotal moments.
This individual is a seasoned clinician with excellent writing and communication skills. They are a knowledgeable, skilled, self-driven leader with a relentless commitment to exceptional, trail blazing mental health care. They are a trusted thought partner and will work closely with internal partners to support and enable excellent clinical initiatives for the organization.
What youâll be doing:
- Diving deep to understand the needs of our customers and members around the world in order to proactively create effective mental health resources and build content infrastructure.
- Working hand- in- hand with program managers to provide clinical guidance, ensuring the highest standards and adherence to best practices for Critical Response.
- Acting as a mental health subject matter expert within the organization.
- Creating and reviewing mental health content for marketing initiatives.
- Providing strategic consultation and clinical thought leadership to key initiatives.
- Project managing clinical content to scale in order to enable teams across the organization.Collaborating and creating within the Clinical Content team to build scalable processes that drive effective and efficient clinical support
What we expect from you:
- Licensed clinician with 8+ years of clinical experience
- Experience in crisis work; trauma, critical incidence, crisis program management
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- A demonstrated ability think creatively with a focus on impact + scalability
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve successfully with stakeholders cross- functionally
- Exceptional project management skills, particularly content production and management
- Flexibility and adaptability when faced with ambiguity or change
- An ability to apply strong clinician acumen in high stakes situations
- A strong collaborator, with experience in marketing a plus
The target salary range for this position is $93,600-$121,800, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Donât meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if youâre excited about this role but your past experience doesnât align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be empowered to set your own boundaries and asked to adapt them in critical moments when the company needs you
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the most thriving team member and performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives â and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Your Total Health:
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits start on your first day at Spring Health. You and your dependents also receive an individual One Medical account which is valued at $199/year per user. HSA and FSA plans available
- Numerous yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- 10 allocated sick days per year
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- Access to Gympass, an on-demand virtual benefit that provides wellbeing coaching, and budget management.
- Sabbatical Leave: When youâre a Team Member at Spring Health and hit your four-year Springaversary, youâll be awarded a four week, fully paid, sabbatical leave.
You And Your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright HorizonsÂ® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to fertility care support through Carrot, in addition to $4,000 reimbursement for related fertility expenses
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Database for technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 66% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 33% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Focus Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Focus Weeks: In Spring 2023, we held our first ever Focus Week, we canceled all non-essential meetings, minimized distractions, and you, our team members, to dive into the key work that gets chopped up or deprioritized during the regular day-to-day. We saw a 36% jump in the average energized score after those five days of flow state work and are finalizing a plan for quarterly Focus Weeks for team members.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Please mention the word **JUBILANTLY** and tag RMzQuMTUwLjIyMy4yOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTUwLjIyMy4yOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.