What youâll do
The Manufacturing Assembly- End of Line is responsible for a seamless production of the Scout Motors vehicle assembly, especially for car commissioning, wheel alignment, ADAS, roller test, online calibration for ADAS, shower test, End of Line rework area, shower test and final inspection. The Specialist will report to the Manager Serial Planning Assembly.
Become part of an iconic brand that is set to revolutionize the all-electric pick-up truck & rugged SUV marketplace by achieving the following:
- Development and creation as well as implementation of planning concepts and projects including the corresponding design specifications or framework conditions for the Assembly-Shop department. Ensuring of defined measures and development of techniques or processes including analysis and evaluation of alternative solutions under consideration of economic standards
- Responsible for the planning of complete production processes, equipment (especially for End of Line) and methods across all work sequences in the Assembly-Shop department and elaboration of these scopes into space plans, considering the requirements of all departments (and social partners)
- Creation of production plans for all work sequences according to the valid time finding procedures. Ensuring and controlling the defined measures and coordinating the activities of the technical contractors
- Approval of technical specifications of production equipment and clarification of technical issues with technical contractors as well as suppliers of Assembly-Shop equipment (especially for End of Line)
- Responsible of layouts, specifications, time schedules and investment plans, following economic standards
- Preparation of offers, comparative analyses and purchase orders
- Realization of PV, 0-series and production ramp-up to series operation
- Processing of planning orders, improvement proposals and change requests including ongoing revisions
Location & Travel Expectations: The responsibilities of this role require attendance at in-person meetings and events regularly. This role may be based out of a Scout Motors location in Columbia, SC. Applicants should expect that the role will require the ability to convene with Scout colleagues in person and travel to participate in events on behalf of the company.
What youâll bring
We expect all Scouts to have integrity, curiosity, resourcefulness, and strive to exhibit a positive attitude, as well as a growth mindset. Youâll be comfortable with change and flexible in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Youâll take a collaborative approach to achieve ambitious goals.
- 5+ years of professional experience in automotive production
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in mechanical, electrical engineering, or related fields
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you'll gain
The benefits of joining Scout include the chance to build products and a company from the ground up. This is a chance to create something new and lasting â with an iconic brand at its foundation. In addition, Scout provides competitive compensation and benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. Program specifics are detailed in company policies and employee benefit guides, select highlights:
- Competitive insurance including:
- Medical, dental, vision and income protection plans
- 401(k) program with:
- An employer match and immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Time Off including:
- 20 days planned PTO, as accrued
- 40 hours of unplanned PTO and 14 company or floating holidays, annually
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave for biological and adoptive parents of all genders
- Paid leave for circumstances related to bereavement, jury duty, voting time, or military leave
- Corporate Vehicle Program with:
- Eligibility to lease up to 2 vehicles at competitive rates
This is a full-time, exempt position eligible to receive a base salary and to participate in an annual performance bonus program. Final salary offered will be determined based on factors including but not limited to the candidate's skills and experience. The annual performance bonus program is preset and not candidate dependent.
Initial base salary range = $115,000 - $135,000
Internal leveling code: IC9
Notice to applicants:
- Residing in San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Scout Motors will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Residing in Los Angeles: Scout Motors will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Residing in New York City: This role is not eligible for remote work in New York City.
Please mention the word **INVALUABLELY** and tag RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.