Our client is a company creating a disruptive product for the marine industry, contributing to safe and efficient navigation.
They are looking for a talented Marketing Manager - Performance & Analytics that can help them build the future of boating.Role
As a Marketing Manager in Performance & Analytics, you are accountable for the acquisition and retention funnel performance. Your responsibilities span across creating a sustainable paid acquisition funnel - Facebook, Instagram, Google -, building the system to understand product usage, and increasing conversion.
We value performance, autonomy, clear thinking, and practical skills over years of experience.
The cross-functional nature of the role provides many different ways for you to make an impact. These will be the challenges you will frequently face:
- Set up, analyze, and optimize the acquisition and conversion funnel to turn leads into customers.
- Create a sustainable digital paid acquisition strategy. Today we use Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads.
- Develop an analytics system that helps us understand product usage, user satisfaction, and supports our product development process.
- Get under the skin of our target customers: Understand and experience their problems, their needs, desires, and their willingness to pay through interviews, analytics, surveys, and in-field user-testing
- Define and execute the plans and campaigns.
- Build hooks and mechanisms to increase engagement, loyalty and nurture community
- Ability to execute digital marketing campaigns using platforms like Facebook and Google Search Ads.
- Proficient in implementing an analytics system (e.g., Google Analytics, Firebase, BigQuery, Segment, Tableau, or equivalent) to comprehend product usage and satisfaction, providing actionable insights to product and business teams.
- Developed a system for analyzing and optimizing the performance of the e-commerce acquisition funnel.
- Possesses a strong command of the English language.
- Demonstrated experience in scaling a digital consumer business previously.
- Demonstrates an innovative and problem-solving mindset to explore novel approaches.
- Prioritizes user-centricity, emphasizing attention to detail and delivering high-quality work.
- Adopts an empirical approach to decision-making, crafting robust hypotheses, designing experiments for testing, interpreting results, and effectively communicating findings to the team.
- Exhibits autonomy, proactivity, and a sense of ownership to drive projects to completion.