Analista Programador Senior de PowerBuilder
Finout Madrid (Hybrid)
Zen Educate en Minneapolis
Zen Educate Minneapolis
$60,000 - $85,000
Partnership with Remote Ok
Location: Minneapolis - Hybrid (Remote with 1-2 days a week working with the team from a co-working space in Minneapolis)
Zen is revolutionising education. Schools spend over Â£2bn a year on agency staff, and Â£600m of that goes straight into the pockets of recruitment agencies. Thatâs why weâve built an alternative.
Our online platform gives schools instant access to hundreds of profiles of fully vetted teachers and support staff. Since launching in 2017, weâve saved schools over Â£10m â money that goes straight back into school budgets and increases teachersâ pay.
This is your chance to join a tech startup in hypergrowth. Weâre passionate about professional development, and weâll work to maximize your personal and career growth.
We're looking for enthusiastic, mission-driven people who fit our values and are passionate about what we do. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description.
What we are looking for
- Understanding of the US education market is highly desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of execution of a holistic B2B marketing plan
- Good copywriting skills for emails, collaterals, social media
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude to thrive in an evolving marketing team
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- A customer-centric, results-driven mindset.
What youâll be doing
- Coordinating marketing activities to generate leads. Track, analyze, and report on the performance of marketing activities
- Creating a copy for emails and sales collaterals
- Ensuring consistency across all communication channels in terms of reflecting our brand values, differentiators, messages, tone of voice, brand guidelines and style
- Curating content plans & execute for multiple social media platforms, supported by research conducted from relevant industry news and trends
- Identifying and evaluating relevant education conferences, trade shows, and industry events
- Planning and coordinating participation in assigned events
- Managing the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and tracking expenses
- Preparing and delivering targeted email campaigns with high-quality content and effective audience segmentation.
What's in it for you?
- Work that you want to talk about
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 15+ days PTO & 9 federal holidays
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
- Health Insurance (Dental and Vision)
We canât wait to hear from you!
Diversity and Inclusion
At Zen, we strive to build a culture of equity and inclusion, where everyone is respected, valued and appreciated for their unique traits, experiences and perspectives. We are committed to creating a safe, inclusive and equitable environment where our team can thrive, regardless of age, ethnicity, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, disability, religion or beliefs. We value our differences and believe that practices of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion help us create a fairer, more compassionate environment for all.
We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and different experiences and perspectives â just like the staff who teach through Zen and the children at the schools we work with. We believe in hiring the best people from the widest pool and creating an inclusive culture where peopleâs voices are heard and all our team can look forward to coming to work.
We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and promoting an equitable and inclusive environment for all. We seek out diverse opinions, beliefs, and experiences because they collectively make us stronger; weâve had former teachers, pilots, fundraisers, engineers, lawyers, marketers, social media experts and more join our team.
Partnership with Remote Ok