The app that won millions of hearts! â¤ï¸
At Prisma Labs, we are developing a universe of creativity with our feature product Lensa winning the hearts of millions of digital creators. Lensa is a photo and video editing super app that uses AI (neural network technology, deep learning, and computer vision) to deliver the power of imagination to the world.
Our remote team is spread across the globe and comes together to make a spectacular product that is changing the photo and video arena. We value creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and loving what you do, that's why we're looking for the best individual to join us!
If you love a challenge and you have the passion to do great things - you've come to the right place.
Our history and achievements in a nutshell.
- Back in 2016, Prisma was introduced to the world. Its AI style transfer won awards and allowed users to turn photos into art masterpieces. Can you imagine?
- Fast-forward to 2018, and our team introduced Lensa, a fully-fledged photo editor with a whole lotta AI power. One-tap edits, tons of photo processing options, and filters caught the attention of over 15 million people that download our app.
- In 2022 we launched our mind-blowing Magic Avatars. Itâs not photo editing, nor a filter or an effect. Itâs like nothing you have ever seen, we promise. Generate mind-blowing avatars in various art styles from your portraits with one of the most advanced AI ever created!
The future? We'll see you there!
We are looking for a Product Manager for Video Team
Your role will focus primarily on project delivery, but will also offer opportunities to engage in discovery tasks. You'll be a key player in driving our product to new heights ð
What you will do:
- Take the lead in driving the execution of mobile application development projects, primarily focusing on the delivery of new features and improvements.
- Although your main focus will be on delivery, you will occasionally work on discovery tasks involving research, user feedback, and hypothesis validation.
- Regularly update all relevant parties on project status, from initial stages to delivery.
- Communicate with users, identify needs and problems, validate ideas (together with the research team);
- Test hypotheses, simulate and test solutions through ab-tests. Make decisions based on analytics and research data.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in mobile app development;
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks, effective communication, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on team dynamics and a proven ability to collaborate with development teams;
- A team-oriented mindset and empathy towards users are highly valued;
- Ability to take complete ownership of tasks;
- Experience in development or testing is a plus;
- Good English level.
What we offer for you:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity â We value our team members and want to make sure that they are compensated well. We will make an ambitious offer tailored to each person.
- Remote-first â We understand the importance of flexibility and work-life balance. Prisma people work from all over the world, so you can choose any location you prefer.
- Professional development â We are committed to helping our team members grow both professionally and personally. We pay for tuition and courses and conduct online/offline lectures and training. You can count on attending professional conferences, including foreign ones.
- Flexibility â We know that life can be unpredictable. That's why we offer the ability to build your own schedule, as well as the flexible ability to go on vacation. If necessary, we provide a day off (in case of unforeseen circumstances).
- Tech, home office, software â We want to make sure that our team members have everything they need to do their best work. We provide powerful hardware, gadgets, and software licenses.
- Team spirit â Weâre a young team with a very flat, open, and friendly culture. We believe that collaboration and communication are key to achieving our goals.
Please mention the word **EXCELS** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.