To steepen our growth curve, we are accelerating our focus on the partnerships persona within our portfolio of software products. Thatâs where you come in. We are looking for a full stack Product Marketing Manager to be an architect of growth for our partnerships persona.
Product marketing at Crossbeam means clarifying where we have fit and the right to win by driving GTM strategy for our products. That means for this role, you must be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, frameworks, and strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most effective, engaging, and profitable plans to position and promote Crossbeamâs platform within the partnerships persona.
- Build a deep understanding of Crossbeamâs features and benefits, and become one of our productâs most informed power users.
- Execute Voice of the Customer research and development for the partnerships persona and leverage user experience data to influence teams and business outcomes.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the partnerships persona.
- Follow and analyze market trends as well as competitive landscapes to position products for the partnerships persona.
- Develop and execute continuous product marketing strategies such as: pricing, packaging, competitive analysis, product launches, âand persona development.
- Infuse our Product Marketing message into the entire customer journey through close collaboration with our Product, Growth, Customer Success, Enablement, and Content teams.
- Craft and deliver compelling messages across omnichannel experiences to drive product awareness, activation, adoption, and advocacy.
- Work closely with relevant partners to accelerate product growth trajectory and amplify value to customers.
- Appear publicly at product webinars, industry panels, and other events to spread Crossbeamâs awareness and messaging.
- Influence our Product roadmap by infusing marketing data and strategic insights into our Product prioritization work.
- Evaluate projects using experimentation and relevant KPIs to optimize outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales.
These are some of your traits:
- You have 3-5 years of PMM experience, most recently in a high-growth B2B SaaS company with a partnerships team and/or focus on selling into partnerships. Youâve had clear success developing the GTM strategy to grow and scale compelling products.
- You know your current and future customers better than anyone. You understand how to segment your audience and are adept at tailoring your product marketing campaigns by persona and relevant outcomes.
- Youâre deeply familiar with competitive dynamics, market trends, partner ecosystems, and where thereâs untapped potential in the market. You leverage this knowledge to develop differentiated positioning that sets your company apart and advocate for changes to market, sales, and product strategy.
- Youâve led product launches and worked cross-functionally to bring products to market with measurable impact from awareness through to adoption and rapid revenue growth. Youâve preferably done that at a PLG company.
- Your voice is clear and persuasive regardless of audience, channel, or format. Youâre comfortable writing executive briefings, developing sales decks, crafting compelling messaging for customers, and everything in between.
- You believe in Ecosystem-Led Growth as the dominant go-to-market motion for efficient and profitable growth.
- Youâre not afraid to speak up when you have a point of view, but can âdisagree and commitâ once a final decision is reached.
- You believe in creating space for people with different backgrounds and viewpoints to share their opinions in a respectful environment.
- You have an unrivaled work ethic, and are excited to learn from the team around you while leveling up our existing product marketing efforts.
- Youâve read through this entire list and are more excited than.
We go through the same interview steps for all candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration:
- Crossbeam in-house recruiter
- 45-minute call with Senior Director of Product Marketing
- 45-minute call with CMO
- Weâll ask you to put together a presentation for a few folks from our team
- Final interview session with the hiring manager
This is a salaried* role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend
*This role has been categorized as a Remote position. "Remote" employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to Crossbeam. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role. In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $110,000- 140,000 Annually. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Please mention the word **STELLAR** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.