Project Manager - PMO - (Resource and Initiative Management)
Euclid Power | Location: New York City or Remote | Full-Time
Euclid Power is a renewable energy software and services company that is building the operating system for the renewable energy industry; we make data management and workflow tools to help project developers and investors build more renewable energy projects. We believe it is time that the process of deploying renewable energy projects was powered by software, as much as social media or online ads.
Euclid is trusted by some of the largest solar investors, solar developers, utilities, and technology integrators to provide software, guidance, and project diligence support. Euclid is a company of 50 led by a world-class team of renewable energy, software, product, and project management veterans. Our solutions have driven the creation of over 3GW of renewable energy capacity across hundreds of projects.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the worldâs most important challenges: climate change.
About The Role & Team
We are seeking a Project Manager for our Project Management Office (PMO). Reporting to the PMO director, this individual will join a team of six who are all committed to making a sizable impact on the future of the renewable energy industry.
What Youâll Do - Immediately
- Drive the management and allocation of the services team resources with Vertical Directors and Program Managers to meet customer needs.
- Vigilantly oversee the resource management reporting, ensuring data is consistently accurate, up-to-date in real-time, and communicated effectively.
- Proactively enhance resource allocation processes and project outcome predictions within the Services team, playing a pivotal role in selecting future software tools.
- Accurately forecast resource availability by considering capacity, planned absences, and business travel, optimizing engagement schedules and readiness for new projects.
- Diligently monitor and train staff on Toggl usage to ensure precise time tracking and adherence to project timelines, incorporating change management practices as the primary checkpoint for quality assurance/control.
- Direct and manage key initiatives aligned with annual goals, ensuring project milestones are met and outcomes contribute effectively to the organization's strategic objectives.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams executing initiatives fostering collaborative partnerships within the company to build trust and leveraging diverse skill sets to achieve superior results.
- Propel initiatives to meet established metrics and achieve data-driven outcomes, ensuring all activities align with key performance indicators and enhance the Services team's overall performance and productivity.
- Effectively manage change communications, ensuring seamless implementation of action plans and alignment with the organization's strategic direction.
What Youâll Do â Long-Term
- Advance into a senior position within the PMO or another service vertical.
- Spearhead improvement initiatives that maximize capacity and yield optimal returns on investment while maintaining risk at a minimum and ensuring seamless operations.
- Oversee and guide multiple high-profile initiatives, nurturing team development and ensuring transparent communication of progress and insights to the PMO director.
- Play a pivotal role in refining departmental processes and setting Service-wide benchmarks for excellence.
- Champion process enhancement by identifying process, personnel, and technology gaps and facilitating the execution of strategic and tactical improvement plans.
- Engage proactively in conceptualizing and designing cutting-edge products and tools on the Euclid platform, empowering renewable energy project developers and investors.
Required Skills and Experience
- Six+ years of distinguished project management expertise, showcasing a robust history in managing resources and projects effectively.
- Possess a dynamic range of experience in steering projects of varying scales and complexities, with a talent for navigating teams through uncertain terrains and meticulously crafting and overseeing plans.
- Exhibit exceptional leadership prowess, inspiring and steering diverse teams toward collective success.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate mastery in project management software and tools, ensuring seamless and efficient project execution.
- Ability to thrive in ever-evolving environments, embracing change and addressing challenges with a strategic problem-solving approach.
Nice To Have, Though Not Required:
- Bachelorâs degree in engineering, project/operations/construction management, business management/economics concentrations
- Knowledge of renewables project lifecycle, inside and outside of project execution, and understanding crucial project value drivers, project development, and financing
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)
Who You Are
- A driven self-starter looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy project/portfolio management.
- Detailed-oriented, organized individual who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details
- Innovator who constantly strives for operational efficiency, whether through process improvement or general team development
- Humble, with the willingness to support cross-functional work at a rapidly growing company
- Clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who will collaborate with the founding team to translate (and improve) our proven renewables diligence, execution, and data services offering and toolsets
- A resourceful, open-minded, entrepreneurial thinker who can flourish in a resource-limited environment
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential obtainment sponsorship (PMP, RMCP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering, Energy Storage, etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a genuinely supportive, collaborative, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry-leading clients, products, and technology
We are committed to building an inclusive working environment and doing our part to create a more equitable world. We strongly encourage applicants from underrepresented and/or historically marginalized communities to apply.
The starting base salary for this role is between $115,000 and $135,000. The base salary depends upon many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. The base salary range is subject to change and may be modified. This role may also be eligible for equity and benefits.
Please mention the word **ENGROSSING** and tag RMzQuMjEwLjkzLjE2Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEwLjkzLjE2Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.