About the Role:
As a Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales at Motive, you will be a key leader in our fastest growing segment at Motive. Our RVPs manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives and guide them in both engaging and closing Motiveâs largest prospects. Youâll lead initiatives across hiring, coaching, and enablement to support Motiveâs growth & success. Your team will sell into the most impactful companies in North America that power the physical economy.
We are seizing the opportunity created by our strong product positioning in the market by heavily investing across all Go-To-Market (GTM) teams within our Enterprise segment. You will lead the charge, selling the value of our products and the business outcomes that can be achieved for our customers in partnership with Motive.
Our Enterprise Sales team sells consistently intoFortune 500 companies across multiple industries, including trucking, oil & gas, construction, agriculture, manufacturing, consumer transit, or any other business that requires a fleet of vehicles. Because of the collaborative nature of our Go-to-Market team, a win-as-a-team mentality is a must. In this high-energy role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high standards of quality.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a world-class team of seasoned Account Executives that youâll partner with on prospecting strategy, account planning, pipeline reviews, achieving revenue targets
- Develop and execute on strategic account and territory plans for your team to meet or exceed ACV targets over monthly, quarterly, and annual periods
- Track progress and success of your Account Executives against various primary KPIs, coaching and enabling their success across short and long-term goals
- Cultivate a culture of high-performance and accountability through best-in-class hiring
- Partner with our Sales Enablement team ad-hoc and on more formal Account Executive training and coaching programs to ensure consistency and effectiveness across the organization
- Excellence in listening, sales process and passionate about the art of selling
- Collaborate with your Account Executives and directly engage high-priority client prospects to help sell the value of Motive
- Ensure use of CRM and other operational tools, processes, and best practices in pipeline planning, forecasting, and sales execution
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years experience directly managing SaaS sales teams at the Enterprise level
- History of exceeding sales targets with Enterprise-level clients
- Ability to lead and motivate others to action, including best-in-class customer skills communication, empathy, and integrity
- A people-based mindset, with a passion for coaching and developing sales talent at all levels and a history of developing great sales cultures
- Examples of bringing a great sense of rigor, executions and accountability to your teamâs day-to-day processes
- Ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional partners across Sales Development, Sales Engineering, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales Ops
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and sales technologies and best practices enabling your team to forecast, manage their pipeline and accelerate wins
- Lead with curiosity and example by attending sales calls to help team manage and close deals
Please mention the word **MASTERY** and tag RMjYwNDplZDQwOjEwMDA6MTcxMTo3YzM1OmViZmY6ZmVmNTo0OTE5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwNDplZDQwOjEwMDA6MTcxMTo3YzM1OmViZmY6ZmVmNTo0OTE5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.