Betterworks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKRs), and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
Betterworks' mission is to build solutions that help companies execute their strategic objectives through people engagement, performance enablement and decision analytics. We are working with some of the worldâs leading brands like Walmart and Intuit to disrupt the business and talent management spaces with next-generation Strategic Execution and Performance Management solutions.
What Youâll Be Doing
As a Senior Software Engineer at Betterworks, you will be responsible for developing an enterprise-class continuous performance management system. You will,
- Build a complex talent management application that will drive decision-making at scale in large enterprises.
- Implement an architecture that will scale as the product grows.
- Build a complex application that will drive decision making at scale in large enterprises
- Develop clean, efficient, and maintainable code using best practices
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, qa and other stakeholders to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members
- Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards
- Troubleshoot and debug issues to ensure optimal performance and reliability
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and trends in software development
Whatâll Help You Be Successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development.
- A strong full stack developer experience with Django , nodejs
- Good understanding of Web Application and Backend development technologies
- Strong understanding and working experience in REST APIs
- Working experience with Postgres or similar relational database
- Strong engineering practices - pair programming, test-driven development, jest, git-flow
- Working experience of AWS lambdas is a plus
- Integration experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and remote teams is a plus
What We All Do
- All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
- All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
- All employees have a responsibility to handle data in accordance with data classification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
- All employees have a responsibility of reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
Life at Betterworks
At Betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, weâve put together a great benefits program to support our employeesâ health and wellness that includes the following:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- Balanced Work / Life with unlimited vacation.
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Company sponsored health and personal accident insurance benefits.
- Remote first work culture that allows you to work from anywhere in India and travel to meet as a team when possible.
- A one-time reimbursement for work from home office set up.
- A monthly stipend for internet.
BetterworksÂ® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance ManagementÂ® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today's goals and be ready for tomorrow's challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
Follow Betterworks on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention the word **RELIEF** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.