Are you a results-oriented, forward-thinking Strategy and Operations leader? Here at Turquoise Health, we're seeking a dynamic Senior Strategy and Operations Associate who will play a pivotal role in driving customer value for our life sciences customers (pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and diagnostics) through customer projects and broader organizational-based initiatives.
This is a high-profile and high-impact role supporting external clients and internal leadership as a key thought partner in the trajectory of the business. This includes leading projects to support key customer needs and facilitating cross-functional initiatives, and internal communications. You will have the unique opportunity to shape our strategic trajectory and should be someone with strong opinions, held loosely.
We strongly encourage BIPOC, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ folks to apply for any open roles of interest. Building a truly diverse team is a challenge that we do not shy away from. Healthcare affects all people differently, but it significantly affects those in underserved communities. With a robust, diverse team, we are stronger and better equipped to change the future of healthcare for all.
As the Senior Strategy and Operations Associate for our Market Solutions team, you'llâ¦
Most of the time:
- Lead the strategic development and delivery of life sciences customer projects from scoping through implementation
- Problem solve ambiguous business challenges to create value to our key customers and to inform our broader organizational strategy
- Analyze large and complex datasets to derive key insights and implications to present to an executive level audience
- Creation and preparation of deliverables i.e., presentations, slides, excel models. etc.
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify new growth opportunities, emerging trends, and competitive landscape
- Design strategic frameworks and develop actionable plans to drive business growth, increase market share, and optimize operational performance
- Monitor industry dynamics and provide insights and recommendations to the executive team for informed decision-making
Some of the time:
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define and refine the company's strategic objectives and long-term goals
- Drive cross-functional projects and initiatives, ensuring effective communication, coordination, and alignment across departments
- Creation and preparation of content for communications i.e. presentations, slides, abstracts, whitepapers
- Foster strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including customers, investors, partners, and industry experts
- Represent Turquoise Health at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to enhance brand visibility and explore strategic partnerships
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications teams to develop messaging and materials that align with the company's strategic objectives
What you bring to the Senior Strategy & Operations Associate role:
- 3+ years of demonstrated career progression with management consulting (preferably with life sciences pricing and reimbursement experience)
- Deep expertise using data related to healthcare and life sciences pricing and reimbursement
- In-depth knowledge life sciences organizations within the US healthcare ecosystem
- Strong ability to structure ambiguous problems into tangible solutions
- An analytical mind with strong strategic thinking skills and excellent organizational and communication abilities
- A knack for making thoughtful, actionable recommendations and quickly building consensus with senior-level internal and external stakeholders
Please mention the word **COMFY** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.