Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company â we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation
(PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere
company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
We are looking for multiple Software Engineers that are eager to build in a fast-paced, startup environment inside a stable, profitable company. Our teams are solving complex problems that impact the speed and effectiveness of how critical treatments and medicines get to the patients who need them.Â In this role, youâll jump right in, develop in rapid sprints, and find quickly that we donât believe in throwaway technology. You build it -- we ship it.
Software Engineers will contribute to the technical design and implementation of product features for various products at Veeva.Â In this role, you will work with a smart, highly motivated team to take on technical challenges that are associated with our ever-growing number of customers. You should be a self-starter, who loves technical challenges and has prior experience working on a variety of engineering projects in an energizing environment.
Ideal candidates have worked in enterprise software development or for a high-growth technology company.
What You'll Do
- Design, implement, and deliver cloud-based features and products
- Build an application architecture that is robust and scalable
- Write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment using design patterns and Object Oriented Principles
- Create rich user experiences
- Write quality code with high unit and integration test coverage
- Mentor junior developers
Nice to Have
- 3+ years experience in Java, preferably at an enterprise cloud software company
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment
- Hands-on experience with open source technologies such as Spring, MySQL/Postgres, Hibernate, Git, Jenkins, Mockito, Tomcat, Linux, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the United States. Veeva will not provide sponsorship at this time
Learn MorePerks & Benefits
- Experience across the full tech stack- Mobile/UI/Backend/Integration
- Experience with patient-facing or clinical trial or life sciences software, and/or HIPAA are nice to have
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $85,000 - $225,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veevaâs headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us atÂ email@example.com
Please mention the word **FLOURISH** and tag RMzQuMTUwLjIyMy4yOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTUwLjIyMy4yOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.