SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with a proven track record in building data management solutions that solve customer business challenges. You will partner with other solutions services consultants to mentor them as you partner with customers, Sales, SE and Product teams, to develop highly scalable, resilient data management solutions that deliver the outcomes defined by our customers. You love thinking strategically about business problems, products, and technical challenges and thrive on connecting technology with measurable business value for customers. Most importantly, working as a team with your peers to close massive deals energizes you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop new-to-market offerings to drive new business.
- Mentor and partner with services solutions consultants as needed.
- Manages specific focal areas within the Pure Portfolio.
- Cultivate a professional and consultative relationship with the customer up to and including the c-level, purchasing and storage administrative level, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer.
- Strategically drive new business in enterprise accounts in close synergy with the account teams to achieve product and services bookings targets.
- Have a passion for designing, developing and building large scale data management solutions for major enterprise customers.
- Customarily and regularly engage at client facilities and deliver high impact presentations, leveraging strong technical skills.
- Take on a leadership role in analyzing requirements and performing advanced solution designs across a breadth of Pure and Hyper-scaler products and services.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS TEAM
- 8+ years experience with selling into industry vertical.
- 7+ years designing solutions including virtualization, storage, security and networking.
- Recognized industry certification is preferable.
- Quota bearing experience preferred.
- Bachelorâs degree.
- Expert working knowledge of the sales process, including the identification of customer use cases, development of ROI models, and value-based selling.
- Intimate working knowledge on how to size, scope and position Pureâs Services Portfolio.
- High degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Proficient in coordination and submission of winning proposals (RFQs, RFIs, RFPs), effective contract negotiations, appropriate/applicable interpretation of contract terms and conditions, issue identification and risk mitigation.
- Demonstrated experience in selling and closing large, solution-oriented opportunities.
- Competency in some or all of the technology pillars that enable customers to leverage Pureâs Modern Data Experience - Data Management/Protection/Migration, Analytics/AI/ML, Business Applications, and MultiCloud.
- Working understanding of Hybrid Cloud strategies and major players in this space.
- Well versed on strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in the data storage industry and how to leverage this knowledge.
- Working knowledge of âGo To Marketâ Sales Motions across both Enterprise and Global accounts.
- Ability to work individually in managing complex challenges.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Google suite.
- Solid understanding of the use of Salesforce or Sales CRM Equivalents.
- Up to 25% travel is possible.
-- The annual OTE range is: $185,000 â $309,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations.
-- This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
-- And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
Please mention the word **GLITTER** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.