Magic is looking for a Strategy Intern to drive key insights into our strategy and growth roadmap. This person will partner with the Senior Director of Strategy & Growth and the broader cross-functional team to drive various strategic initiatives and create lasting impact. This is a great role for someone who wants to learn how a growing startup scales. The ideal candidate will be able to serve as a thought partner in crafting strategy as well as skilled at building out and executing a delivery plan.
- Identify, scope, and execute upon strategic initiatives to drive growth.
- Work in close partnership with a cross-functional team to advance key business priorities.
- Communicate key insights to your manager, the Sr. Director of Growth and Strategy, in a timely and organized manner.
- Contribute to broader corporate initiatives both on an on-going and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Create materials to communicate key messages vertically to executives and horizontally across the organization.
- Working towards a BA/BS degree at a reputable university
- Familiarity with Google Workplace office suite, particularly Docs and Slides
- Concise communication: Able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Practical business understanding with genuine passion for technology, big data, and/or entrepreneurship.â¯
- Proactive: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- A team player who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment and strong product intuition
- Comprehensive Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Health and Dependent Care FSAs
- Supportive Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fully remote team with adaptable work hours
- Competitive compensation with stock option opportunities
- Unlimited vacation days
- Platinum-tier Health, Vision, and Dental coverage with 99% premium coverage
- Inclusive 401(k) offering
- Premium equipment for your professional needs
- Monthly stipend of $300 for home workspace enhancements and ongoing learning
- Generous 16-week paid parental leave
- Family planning resources with a $5,000 lifetime reimbursement via Maven
- Memorable annual team gatherings
- Performance-based discretionary bonuses
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply for the position. However, please note that we are not currently able to provide visa sponsorship for employment. Applicants must already be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Please mention the word **BONUSES** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.