What youâll do
The Pre-Series Warehouse ensures the internal flow of materials, the transport of shipping parts at the Scout plant, as well as the supply of pre-series material to assembly. The transports are planned on the basis of the current delivery and vehicle program.
Become part of an iconic brand that is set to revolutionize the all-electric pick-up truck & rugged SUV marketplace by achieving the following:
- Supervising, instructing and further qualifying the employees, carrying out instructions and assessing the employees
- Leading and motivating the employees to take the initiative, performance, cooperation and safety thinking Accident prevention
- Ensuring the dispatch and transport of various materials, taking into account the customer/supplier principle and the production and delivery program
- Monitoring and ensuring economical use of equipment and vehicles as well as initiating and monitoring the necessary maintenance measures, minimizing so-called "violent damage" and its documentation
- Assumption of special tasks corresponding to the skills and duties of the job holder
- This Role is carried out responsibly in factual cooperative collaboration with supervisors, employees, involved and affected departments - in compliance with existing guidelines, standards and regulations
- Corresponding to your individual skills, you may be asked to perform appropriate tasks in pre-series logistics that are not explicitly included in this job posting
Location & Travel Expectations: The responsibilities of this role require attendance at in-person meetings and events regularly. The role will be based out of a Scout Motors location in greater Columbia, SC. Applicants should expect that the role may require the ability to travel to participate in events on behalf of the company from time to time.
What youâll bring
We expect all Scouts to have integrity, curiosity, resourcefulness, and strive to exhibit a positive attitude, as well as a growth mindset. Youâll be comfortable with change and flexible in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Youâll take a collaborative approach to achieve ambitious goals. Hereâs what else youâll bring:
- 3+ years of professional experience in automotive production and logistics planning (e.g, inhouse logistics, pre-series logistics, assembly line championship or other)
- Experience in automotive championship desirable
- Technical skills in networking, hardware and software systems as well as process design
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Ability to independently work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you'll gain
The benefits of joining Scout include the chance to build products and a company from the ground up. This is a chance to create something new and lasting â with an iconic brand at its foundation. In addition, Scout provides competitive compensation, medical, dental, and vision plans, company holidays and paid vacation, and a 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Competitive insurance including:
- Medical, dental, vision and income protection plans
- 401(k) program with:
- An employer match and immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Time Off including:
- 20 days planned PTO, as accrued
- 40 hours of unplanned PTO and 14 company or floating holidays, annually
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave for biological and adoptive parents of all genders
- Paid leave for circumstances related to bereavement, jury duty, voting time, or military leave
- Corporate Vehicle Program with:
- Eligibility for 1 assigned vehicle and to lease 1 vehicle at competitive rates
- A mobility stipend
This is a full-time, exempt position eligible to receive a base salary and to participate in an annual performance bonus program. Final salary offered will be determined based on factors including but not limited to the candidate's skills and experience. The annual performance bonus program is preset and not candidate dependent.
Initial base salary range = $85,000 - $100,000
Internal leveling code: M9
Notice to applicants:
- Residing in San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Scout Motors will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Residing in Los Angeles: Scout Motors will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Residing in New York City: This role is not eligible for remote work in New York City.
Please mention the word **GREAT** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.