Publicado hace 3 días
Angular & Ionic Frontend Developer en Barcelona
OneTalent en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a Angular & Ionic Frontend Developer for a great company; a fintech start-up looking to grow their product portfolio and thus their agile team.
The product is a payments platform closely linked to HR processes; offering a SaaS application for B2B clients and a mobile application for employees.
The mission of the role will be to work on enhancing the current back office application in Angular 9 and the current mobile app built on Ionic 5 with Angular so they both meet UX/UI requirements.
· Actively participate or even take ownership on decisions such as what third party libraries to use, how to architect backend calls, how to address security issues etc.
· Work in a highly motivated agile team of software engineers which are self-sufficient in continuous integration and deployment, test automation, cloud-based infrastructure and tooling
· Work closely with the product owner and the UX team being a key front-end technical member so assessing UX/UI feasibility
· Help in improving the build pipeline, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and test automation
· Actively participate in architecture decisions
· Make software design decisions
· Help in best practices for code promotion across the various environments (builds, approvals, release) - and understands SDLC and Agile/Iterative practices
👉 Technical skills:
· At least 3 years experience with Angular 2.x (we’re using Angular 9)
· At least 2 years of experience working with Ionic
· At least 3 years of experience with Bootstrap
· Experience with CSS preprocessors: sass or less
· At least 3 years of experience with JS and/or Typescript testing tools (protractor, karma, Mocha,...).
· Solid understanding of SDLC and experience with Git and NPM, Webpack, etc.
· REST APIs, JAX-RS and Postman (or akin tools)
· Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Patterns concepts: Encapsulation, inheritance vs. Delegation, access operators, simple design patterns (GoF) plus SOLID principles and profound knowledge of of Angular DI pattern
· Ability to work in a TDD environment using Typescript/Angular tools,... as well as with BDD platforms such as Katalon, Cucumber,...
· Good understanding of User Experience and User Interface design
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
👉 Soft skills:
· A positive attitude generating enthusiasm among team members
· Passion about technology
· Clear communication in to speak with the team and customers
· Awareness of industry trends, challenges, and best practices
· Willingness to learn and build new tools from scratch
👉 Other requirements:
· Software development related degree or equivalent in education or experience
· Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban teams
· Conversational English level (B2)
👉 What do we offer?
· Becoming part of an experienced start-up company at the right moment and with the right investors on-board
· Opportunity to grow professionally along with the project of the company
· Engage in challenging international projects
· Be part of a skilled and motivated international team, focused on the continuous improvement
· Contribute to the creation of new features and products
· Be aware of last industry trends
· Assistance to events, gym, personal trainings and weekly yoga
· New, modern and inspirational office space in the center of Barcelona including rooftop
· Free coffee
· English lessons
· Competitive salary (negotiable) starting from 40K€ gross/year
Si te interesan empleos de Angular & Ionic Frontend Developer también te gustará...
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
Angular & Ionic Frontend Developer
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.