Publicado hace 7 días
Oferta de empleo Backend Developer en Remoto
Pam Learning en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
About Pam Learning
We’re a Barcelona-based startup born to create a new educational model totally focused on the new digital generation. Pam Learning is an eLearning platform that helps college students in their studies. In one click, they can access videos, exercises, live classes, and notes that help them prepare for the exams of their university. Everything explained by young teachers that can earn money while finishing their studies.
Our vision and ambition are not only to create the best educational platform for young people but it is also to create a community of teachers, students, ambassadors, and employees. They are the pillars of Pam Learning, with the objective of offering an education without barriers that helps students. Here, you'll be challenged and have the most fun working to solve the problems we encounter while building great products.
Your Work-life Opportunity
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer to join our team in Barcelona. You will be working directly with the founders to design and build your own backend infrastructure from the ground up, and have the opportunity to grow a team around you.
We want to be a product-centered company and you'll be able to build all the infrastructure, architecture, and APIs from scratch. In this role, you'll work with the founders to understand the needs of the product and design and build all the necessary technologies to enable our mission.
We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems, you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, you have exquisite attention to detail, and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our platform.
- Debug production issues and multiple levels of the stack.
- Create the engineering standards, tooling, and processes that will be the pillars of the team.
- Think big and contribute to the strategy for better code quality within Pam Learning.
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles.
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows.
- Own your deliverables from start to finish.
- Take, own, and implement technical decisions to build our backend from scratch.
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience.
- Experience designing and building scalable and robust systems.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture.
- Strong need to leave well-structured code in your tracks.
- Knowledge of relational databases and other approaches to data management.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, algorithms, optimization, automation, scalability, etc.)
- Great interest to continuously learn new technologies and apply them to innovate our product.
- Nice to have: Experience with AWS and Wordpress to manage our transition from our current stack.
Experience Our Pam Learning Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan.
- Competitive Salary.
- Easy remote work policy.
- Flexible working environment.
- Be part of a startup since day one.
If you believe you match this description, we look forward to meeting you!
For more information visit us at Pam Learning | Instagram: @pam.learning | Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pam-learning/
We look forward to meeting you soon!