We are Europe's largest racket sports app for players and clubs. The app is available on Google Play and Apple Store. Playtomic aims to socialize the practice of sports: through the app, players can book courts, find other players with similar skill levels and join a social community dedicated to the game. Since its launch in 2017, Playtomic has gained the trust of national and international investors, consolidating its position as one of the main European players in the digitalization of sport having been named a Spanish unicorn in 2021.
We are currently +90 employees around the world with headquarters in Madrid and offices in Milan, Lisbon, Sweden, and Mexico.
What will you do?
You will work in Playtomic's backend team for the B2B and B2C tools. The new B2B tool makes it easier for sports facility managers to manage their facilities and understand what is going on in their business. Not only that, but this tool connects the facilities and their availability with the users of the Playtomic platform (web and mobile). Everything you do on the B2C side has a direct impact on the user side, so the two are closely related.
On top of that, you will also help to improve other internal tools used at Playtomic to continue serving the needs of our customers.
One of our biggest projects is getting the payment system to the next level. You will be part of the team making this project a huge success.
Our ideal candidate
- Racket sports lover!
- Solid knowledge of Java 11 and Spring Boot.
- Good background automatic testing.
- Experience building APIs.
- You have worked in a microservices environment using Spring Boot.
- You have worked in an international and multicultural environment like Playtomic.
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Experience with monitoring and performance tuning tools (Prometheus, Datadog, Grafana)
Plus: Previous experience building payments systems.
- Gross salary between 43 and 46K per year depending on experience.
- Opportunity to work in a top international team, plus fun (who plays paddle tennis at work?).
- 22 days of vacation + the days off you need without any problem.
- Flexible working hours - remote work
- The best hardware to carry out your work (ask them what you need).
- Every year we organize several all-hands where we spend a whole day playing paddle, tennis, in the pool, or having beers, and post-Covid want to resume it 😀.
- Flexibility to attend or organize events.
- Working in an international environment with people from different countries.
Join us, life's better when we play together!