You´ll work in the global division that supports some of the world most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
As a Banking Enterprise Functional Architect, you will you will be responsible for the support of the SCIB CTO to deliver the strategic agenda of the division, leading strategic projects and the activities required to govern the division on an ongoing basis.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Banking (GDF/PDM, Finance, Credit Risk)
- Experience leading Global cross- business/ geographies strategic initiatives highly desirable
- Detailed review of requirements, functionality, and business impact of the new projects and initiatives within SCIB.
- Design and definition of the projects, making sure the solution provided is consistent with the global architecture. Close collaboration and proactivity to engage with SCIB leadership and global teams to push local and global SCIB initiatives.
- Coordinate the different geographies and asset classes to provide homogeneous and reusable
solutions. Significant influencing of senior stakeholders, at all levels, is required as well as leadership experience to prioritize competing demands and deliver to tight timeframes.
- Liaise with support areas such as regulatory and operations.
- Control and governance across the different aspects for each project (Functional, technical, cloud, APIs, cybersecurityTask
o Capacity to determine functional requirements for new software/applications with high
analytical and problem-solving skills (consulting experience valuable)
o Expertise in process reengineering and end-to-end solutions amongst the different
o Use of tools and methodologies to create functional representations and the user interface of
the desired product
o Development of product specifications at a high level with attention to the integration and
feasibility of the system
o Capacity to evaluate and analyze appropriate software products of third parties to cover
o Hands-on experience with software development (Java, Spring microservices, react/angular,
o Business Intelligence experience (fundamental understanding of SQL and the technical
aspects of BI)
o Communication skills written and verbal, both in English and Spanish
- Business knowledge:
o Expertise in at least two of the following business areas/products:
o Lending products: Syndicate Loans, Project Finance
o Distribution Methods: Secondary Sales, Securitizations, Risk Participation Agreements,
Insurances, TRS, … Capital impact of those events
o Credit & Counterparty Risk
o Finance: TTI and P&L calculation; Balance-sheet optimization; Liquidity analysis