Publicado hace 3 días
Oferta de empleo BI Developer en Remoto
Alira Health en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
ABOUT ALIRA HEALTH
At Alira Health, our mission is to enable healthcare transformation. We support our clients with an integrated suite of Product Development, Regulatory, Clinical Trial Design and Operations, Market Access, Strategy Consulting, and Transaction Advisory services. Our team of scientists, strategists, bankers, pharmacists and doctors collaborate to fully understand every aspect of our clients’ businesses and offer a continuum of support to uncover opportunities, accelerate innovation, and improve outcomes for patients around the world.
Our clients are global, and so are we. Our local presence and global collaboration allow us to deliver actionable business insights and an unmatched continuum of support across the full corporate and product lifecycle. We operate across seven offices located in Boston and San Francisco in the US and Barcelona, Basel, Milan, Munich, and Paris in Europe.
THE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER ROLE:
The Business Intelligence Developer is a member of the Data Analytics team. The Business Intelligence Developer works with the team of Data Science to develop the front-end components and dashboards to enable client on accessing and consuming business analytics. The BI Developer will be responsible for the maintenance of the client portal and for the development of Tableau dashboards using the embedded analytics functionalities provided by the technology.
The final solutions will implement the business logics developed by Alira Health on scientific, epidemiological and market data with the aim to identify market opportunities for clients and internal use, facilitating the transition from traditional consulting model to a consulting-as-a-service approach. The Business Intelligence Developer will participate to the phases of design, development and maintenance of the solutions providing technical expertise and a business mindset.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design Tableau dashboards intercepting the business requirements of clients and internal team(s).
• Extract, load and transform data from different sources (Cloud databases, local files, web sites).
• Test the dashboards with real users and refine them according to the feedbacks.
• Supervise Tableau server and user management.
• Work in collaborations with internal and external developers to embed dashboards into web platforms.
• Develop frontend components of custom web services using React and AWS Cloud components
• Maintain our customer portal (frontend).
• Participate in discussions with executive level leadership.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related programs. PhD will be considered as a plus.
• 1 to 3 years of professional experience. Previous experiences in consulting or healthcare will be considered as a plus.
• Advanced skills in Tableau development. Experience in other reporting tools is a plus.
• Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
• Basic knowledge of Python.
• Experience with AWS Cloud environment will be considered as a plus.
• Excellent business English, both written and verbal.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills