Publicado hace 11 días
DNV GL en Barcelona
1 se han inscrito a esta oferta
Descripción de la oferta
Are you interested in being part of the green and technological revolution? Do you consider yourself as passionate and customer focused as we are? Are you looking to be part of a Start-Up within a global group? In GreenPowerMonitor you can have the luck to find them all! In addition to the above, we have fun providing cutting-edge monitoring solutions for the renewable energy industry: join us!
GreenPowerMonitor is looking for a talented and proactive person who will join our team in Barcelona as a Clojurescript Developer.
The position is a part of Software development team.
The main areas of this unit include:
- Develop and provide support of our products;
- Solve technical challenges in the domain of IoT analytics;
- Evaluate security risks and reduce vulnerabilities.
If you want to be involved in big data projects, learn from and work with a skilled team. If you want to call Barcelona “home”, but work with wind and PV farms across the world. Want to apply your skills as developer by running complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry? You can find it with us!
If you are a trained engineer or scientist with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward. You never compromise on safety, quality or integrity. You thrive in a dynamic environment being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships. Join our team!
Duties may include (depending on experience):
- Analyse and propose architectures from a performance and minimum response time perspective;
- Follow and embrace SOLID patterns;
- Implement unit tests;
- Estimate developer tasks and participate in the design of new functionalities;
- Expose and discuss about technology with other developers across DNV GL.
We need you to have:
- Experience in working on Clojure projects;
- At least 2 years of experience in web development;
- Experience in building web applications using Clojurescript or React;
- Knowledge and experience in unit testing with cljstest;
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clear and accurate reports in English.
Below elements, although not required, will be considered a plus:
- Comfortable with macro development and Repl usage;
- Good understanding of libraries such as Reagent, OM and React;
- Good understanding of Re-Frame;
- Familiarity with templating in Hiccup or Sablono;
- Knowledge of other modern JS frameworks favoring functional approaches.
Traits we value:
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, including a willingness to develop and enjoy taking challenges and responsibilities;
- Interest in reviewing code and getting feedback from other team members;
- Ability to learn and share skills with the rest of the team.
- The possibility to be a part of the passionate team with a start-up mindset within a robust corporate group;
- The opportunity to work for a company that is providing state-of-the-art monitoring solutions for the renewables industry;
- Attractive salary;
- Medical scheme;
- Commuting allowance;
- Meal ticket or meal allowance;
- Life insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Kindergarten allowance;
- 40 Hours per week with flexible schedule;
- Continued learning and growth opportunities;
- Truly international and diverse environment.
1 se han inscrito a esta oferta