This company, a leading MedTech, is looking for a Consultant for SAP Project System to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the SAP Project System and related applications (‘Classical’ SAP ECC PS, SAP PPM, CATS, Installed Base) based on various technology stacks (ABAP Objects, SAP Workflow, Web Dynpro, UI5).
You will mainly design new harmonized processes and best practice SAP implementations in the area of Customer Service projects - like Update or Upgrade projects together with Business and IT. You create requirements and functional specifications for complex SAP developments and control and monitor the development performance.
You initiate new innovative solutions in relation to applications and processes in the context of
mentioned SAP project areas, being involved in the initial effort estimation for the SAP requirements and developing test cases, and managing test activities. You act as an IT expert in international projects.
- In this role, you should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or similar technical proficiency.
- You should have at least 3-5 years of SAP technical knowledge in SAP PS and you have extensive knowledge of business processes in the field of customer service-related projects. This includes a high level of experience and expertise in all aspects of SAP PS module and a very good experience in integration points with other SAP modules like CS, Installed Base, SD, MM, FI, CO, and Archiving.
- Technical expertise in ABAP (in particular object-oriented part, interface technology, Workflow) and UI5 (and FIORI) would be highly appreciated as well as S4/HANA knowledge.
- You should have the ability to learn the company's IT implementation and validation processes and you should have experience in international project work.
- You participated in several ERP implementations and SAP upgrades and any S4/HANA experience in integration with external applications is a plus.
- 10% domestic and international travel, related to projects is required.
- You should demonstrate a strong customer service attitude and result orientation, work well within a team and act successfully as a change manager.
What they offer
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 20 days of paid time off, plus nine company-designated holidays and two personal holidays
- Life insurance covered by the company
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered
- 401(k) plan with up to six percent company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development plans
- Commuter benefit program
- Financial planning program