Publicado hace 24 días
Haufe Group en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
HAUFE Group – Sr Full Stack Developer
Node & React
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer that will help us impress our customers.
Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software.
The Haufe Group is one of Germany's leading providers of digital workplace solutions and services as well as education and training. We have consistently developed into a specialist for digital and web-based services.
Take companies into the digital age. Create the workplace of the future => That is what Haufe Group does.
With our software, consulting, and training solutions. We make complex things simpler, and we make some things happen on their own – benefiting companies of all shapes and sizes. And as a partner or employee, you will carve out your own successful future, too.
You will be part of an innovative and creative project team, who understands SaaS solutions as a guide to the future. We offer enterprise solutions to think and to develop organizations.
In doing so, we aspire to consistently try out new and innovative practices thus leading our products to success through a customer-centered approach.
The Haufe Group is considered one of the most innovative media and software vendors in Germany. More than one million customers – including all DAX 30 firms – generate over 400 million euros in revenue. The Freiburg-based firm currently has more than 2.100 employees within Germany and abroad.
Our employees are what fascinates us most. Their smartness is not the only reason they are the most important factor in our company. The people at Haufe Group possess an inimitable combination of intuition, joy, and passion. They keep on driving us forward.
You will join a high performing team with full ownership of a modern cloud-based product.
· We use the latest technologies and tools, mostly open source, to focus our efforts on the added value that our product provides.
· We work with DevOps as a mindset. Continuous integration and Continuous deployment will be your daily routine.
· We work side by side with design, product management, marketing, and sales teams.
What we expect
· Proven, multiyear experience as software engineer. Senior level (3Y Min)
· DevOps experience and mindset.
· Experience in: React, Node.js, Express, TDD
· Familiar with cloud providers. Desirably on AWS.
· You lead by example. You do not just work on code, you bring a product to life, from the inner infrastructure to the final User Experience.
· You take others with you, inspire, and lead them.
· Worked on products rather than just in projects. You understand market success, customer satisfaction and aim everything towards it.
· You are fluent in English
What we offer
· Competitive Salary
· Good compensation & Benefits! (let’s talk about it)
· Perks such as flexible benefits plan, company paid Private Health Insurance, Sponsored gym membership, drinks, and snacks in the kitchen area, and more!
· Possibility to join a high growth company with a lot of perspectives.
· Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team.
· Give shape to the company product with your work and opinion
· An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture.
· Beautiful headquarters in Torre MAPFRE with wonderful view in the sea & with multiple workspaces and plenty of lounge space too
· Flexible working hours. (Flex-work, Work from home – 50% Approx; Now much more)
· Trainings and conferences paid when applicable.
· A modern technology stacks (React, Node.js, Express, TDD, AWS…)
· Participation in company events in our international offices
· Top notch equipment (iMac, MacBook PRO, or PC).
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.