Publicado hace 2 meses
Growth Partnership Manager en Barcelona
Revolut en Barcelona
2 se han inscrito a esta oferta
Descripción de la oferta
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach partnerships at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About The Role
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We are looking for a Growth Partnerships Manager who will have responsibility for developing our relationships with key partners supporting our brand. You will be single-mindedly focused on closing new deals bringing scalable user growth and engagement.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create the local partnership strategy and go to market plan, prioritising the highest value opportunities
- Source and pro-actively manage a partner pipeline to ensure consistent growth and a regular deal flow
- Draft compelling propositions and clear pitch decks, and work with the central team on business cases for non-standard deals
- Negotiate the best possible deals for Revolut and skilfully overcome any partner objections, always aiming to close deals in the fastest possible time
- Monitor partner and campaign performance and swiftly adjust the strategy or campaign tactics as needed
- Work closely with key partners to optimise their performance by agreeing targets and annual plans, maximising performance of partner campaigns, and leading QBRs and retrospectives
- Work with all internal stakeholders, including other growth teams, product, legal and customer support to maximise deals throughout and ensure a smooth campaign implementation
- You have a proven track record for driving end to end partnerships and exceeding targets
- You are an excellent negotiator and charismatic people-person who can overcome challenging hurdles and consistently push partnerships over the line
- You have great problem solving skills and you are comfortable working with internal and external data to support your decision making
- You are a self starter with relentless drive and ability to manage multiple projects at once, on quality, time & budget
- You have an in-depth knowledge of working in the local market (ideally in a high-growth environment), with a strong network and direct connections to various stakeholders
2 se han inscrito a esta oferta
Si te interesan empleos de Growth Partnership Manager también te gustará...
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
Growth Partnership Manager
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.