Publicado hace 22 días
Interaction Designer en Sant Cugat del Vallès
Nacar Design en Sant Cugat del Vallès
23 se han inscrito a esta oferta
Descripción de la oferta
Nacar is an award-winning Strategic Design Agency based in Barcelona with an agile and international team of over 70 creative professionals. We work with all-size clients from across multiple sectors establishing solutions and product strategies that apply to Industrial, Digital, Brand and Service Design.
We would like to come into contact with Interaction Designers who love to work on UIs for functional products: control panels, desktop applications and mobile applications.
We are looking for a passionate Interaction Designer. Based on User Stories and Use cases, you will be in charge to define the UI with workflows, Information Architecture, Wireframes and Interactions. Therefore, your main activities will be designing the UI for different touchpoints that incorporates all requirements and ensures usability. You will need to be able to transform your UI designs in prototypes to test with users.
We need an effective communication, presentation and team player skills because you will work close with different stakeholders, the UXers to get the requirements, the UX researchers for validation, the Vx designers and the R&D team to get requirements and validate design feasibility.
Other important responsibilities are: Create clear design specifications for delivery is key to ensure design is transferred to the products and applications; Track implementation to validate design; and be able to Work in agile teams.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Your workplace will be at our client’s campus. Currently, we work primary remote.
- Be part of a customer experience team of our Fortune 100 mulitnational client
- An exciting, highly professional, English-spoken work environment
- Design for hardware- and software-products that are used word-wide
- Forming part of creative, multi-nationality, multidisciplinary design team
- A market-conform salary
- A design degree with specialization in interaction design, or a bachelor’s design degree plus an additional program in this field.
- 2-5 years of professional experience with digital design (web, app or software.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Team player, who acts proactively to address client’s needs in a highly specialized environment
- Experience working in agile teams.
- High sense of responsibility
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and prototyping tools knowledge
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various internal stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Full working proficiency in English.
23 se han inscrito a esta oferta
Si te interesan empleos de Interaction Designer también te gustará...
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
Sant Cugat del Vallès
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.