Publicado hace 2 meses
Java Backend Developer en Barcelona
OneTalent en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a Java Backend Developer for a great company, a fintech start-up looking to grow their product portfolio and thus their agile team.
The product is a payments platform closely linked to HR processes; offering a SaaS application for B2B clients and a mobile application for employees.
The mission of the role will be to develop the core REST API integrating 3rd payments providers plus the REST API behind end clients frontend; working in a highly motivated agile team of software engineers which are self-sufficient in a continuous integration and deployment, test automation, cloud-based infrastructure and tooling.
· Help in improving the build pipeline, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and test automation
· Actively participate in architecture decisions and make software design decisions
· Help in best practices for code promotion across the various environments. (builds, approvals, release) - and understand SDLC and Agile/Iterative practices
👉 Technical skills:
· At least 3 years with Java and Spring Framework (currently running on Java 12 and Spring Boot 2.2.7)
· At least 3 years of JPA with Hibernate experience
· Spring Security and JWT
· Solid understanding of SDLC and experience with Git and Maven
· REST APIs, JAX-RS and Postman (or akin tools)
· Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Patterns concepts: Encapsulation, inheritance vs. Delegation, access operators, simple design patterns (GoF) plus SOLID principle
· Ability to work in a TDD environment using JUnit, Mockito,... as well as with BDD platforms such as Katalon, Cucumber,...
· Experience in working with event driven architectures (RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka)
· Experience with SQL and relational databases (MySQL, Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
👉 Soft skills:
· A positive attitude generating enthusiasm among team members
· Passion about technology
· Clear communication to speak with the team and customers
· Awareness of industry trends, challenges, and best practices
· Willingness to learn and build new tools from scratch
👉 Other requirements:
· Software development related degree or equivalent in education or experience
· Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban teams
· Conversational English level (B2)
👉 What do we offer?
· Becoming part of an experienced start-up company at the right moment and with the right investors on-board
· Opportunity to grow professionally along with the project of the company
· Engage in challenging international projects
· Be part of a skilled and motivated international team, focused on the continuous improvement
· Contribute to the creation of new features and products
· Be aware of last industry trends
· Assistance to events, gym, personal trainings and weekly yoga
· New, modern and inspirational office space in the center of Barcelona including rooftop
· Free coffee
· English lessons
· Competitive salary (negotiable) starting from 40K€ gross/year
Si te interesan empleos de Java Backend Developer también te gustará...
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
Java Backend Developer
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.