Publicado hace 14 días
Oferta de empleo Java Backend Developer with disability certificate ♿ en Barcelona
Fundación Prevent for King company en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Fundación Prevent, an entity specialized in labour inclusion, is looking for a Java Backend Developer with disability certificate for the King company.
You must have a disability certificate of at least 33% to apply in this offer.
About the company:
This offer is for our job bank, for the positions that are going to open soon.
We are looking for a Java Developer that take pride in creating the very best bite sized entertainment for millions of players worldwide.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you are an experienced java developer who likes to work in an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance, then King is the place for you! As a Java developer at King, you’ll have a great opportunity to build the systems we need as we don’t depend heavily on external frameworks. You’ll be involved in making the architectural decisions which will ensure that every server can handle more load, as well as ensuring that your code is of the highest quality. We offer you the chance to work in an agile environment where frequent, fast-paced releases mean you’ll see the impact of your work almost immediately. You will among other things…
- Design and implement server features required to support new game and platform functionality and releases.
- Secure the performance, reliability, scalability and security of a game.
- Deliver code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for programming and a solid sense of quality and polish. As a developer you are also analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. Other skills include:
- Experience in designing robust, highly scalable systems.
- Able to architect & design components, features and systems.
- Very experienced in Java, databases and web development in general.
- No stranger to web protocols, application servers and web servers.
- Striving to be a genius in your area of expertise.
- Used to TDD, UNIX environments, Subversion.
- A team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation.
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
- Fluent in English.
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience in working on a project for high scalability sites.
- C++ skills.
- Played and enjoyed any of our games.
We’re knights of creativity
We believe that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with and instant feedback from the player community, enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Please send us your CV. All applications must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.
Si te interesa la oferta de empleo de Java Backend Developer with disability certificate ♿ también tenemos...
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
Java Backend Developer with disability certificate ♿
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.