Publicado hace 1 mes
Junior Business Product Manager - B2B en Barcelona
Glovo en Barcelona
11 se han inscrito a esta oferta
Descripción de la oferta
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
The B2B team is Glovo’s last-mile logistics service for e-commerce, a huge industry that is still growing rapidly with many challenges ahead. At Glovo, you will join a team that is working to revolutionize the industry from scratch with the main e-commerce players in any market (e.g. Alibaba).
In this role, you will be responsible to help design our B2B product roadmap, proposing MVPs for testing and interacting with our Global Operations, Data Science and Product teams.
You will be working closely with the Business Product Manager, the Data Scientist and the Product Manager for B2B.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Deal with cross-functional stakeholder management: Product and Engineering, third party software suppliers, Global and Local Facility Management (Darkstore Ops) teams, Global and Local Partner Operations teams, Global and Local Last-mile logistics (Supply Ops) teams, B2B Country Managers
- Collect insights from different regions to build new product initiatives with global value added and being the owner of the total impact quantifications
- Understand and communicate the impact of product requests in other verticals and across geographies
- Support with PID writing by collaborating with multiple stakeholders in the Engineering, Product and Busienss teams
- Be the point of contact of Partners and Suppliers for technical matters such as Tracking or API integrations
- Propose creative ways of testing MVP ideas by understanding our systems architecture and how they can be easily replaced with manual processes
- Manage adhoc projects to test MVPs before deciding to include it in the Product roadmap
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced work experience on Tech / Product teams
- Work experience on analysis roles and turning insights into actions
- Computer Science background
- Expertise with SQL and all kinds of data modeling tools
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker or Qlikview as a plus
- Expertise with Excel - Google Sheets
- Strong business acumen and passion for end-to-end project management (from ideation and analysis into implementation)
- Hands-on attitude. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves!
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
11 se han inscrito a esta oferta
Si te interesan empleos de Junior Business Product Manager - B2B también te gustará...
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
Junior Business Product Manager - B2B
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.