Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd is a remote-first, member-based not-for-profit company that has as its objects education, advocacy and research of liquid staking and related technologies. It offers competitive compensation as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are an experienced counsel looking for a new challenge, you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. Contracts are subject to a 90 day probationary period.
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd is seeking an experienced counsel to augment the legal team. The successful candidate will be European based, provide legal advice and support to business operations and help ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Advise the company on a range of legal matters, including contract review and negotiation, intellectual property, employment law, regulatory compliance, and risk management consistent with company objects.
- Draft and review legal documents, including contracts, policies, and procedures
- Conduct legal research and analysis to stay up-to-date on relevant laws and regulations
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure legal compliance and mitigate risks
- Participate in the development and implementation of training programs on legal compliance and risk management
- Provide guidance, including drafting, on all aspects of the development and use of open source software
- J.D. degree or equivalent
- Active license to practice law
- 5-7 years of experience practicing law
- Strong legal and business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Bilingual, including in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capable of working with ambiguity
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, including contract law, intellectual property, employment law, and regulatory compliance.
- Familiar with or able to become fluent with MiCA, VASP, MSBs, and other frameworks that have a nexus to liquid staking technology.
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd follows the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Please mention the word **FERVIDLY** and tag RMjYwNDplZDQwOjEwMDA6MTcxMTo3YzM1OmViZmY6ZmVmNTo0OTE5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwNDplZDQwOjEwMDA6MTcxMTo3YzM1OmViZmY6ZmVmNTo0OTE5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.