Oferta de empleo (Remote) QA Automation Engineer en Remoto
Packlink en España
Descripción de la oferta
Shipping is complex and online stores need solutions to compete globally. With our technology, you can improve the shipping experience of your customers and deliver a premium services.
Operating in 10 countries, our passion for getting shipping right means we support our customers every step of the way, making shipping simple and transparent
Our vision: to facilitate online shipping around the world
Our mission: helping online stores offer a great delivery experience.
Our values: making our inclusive and proactive company culture our core guide.
Earn it - Without trust, we can’t grow. We earn trust from our teammates, customers and partners through hard work and great results.
Do it - Act, accomplish, repeat—that’s how we achieve our shared vision. Our team doesn’t overthink it, we are simply shipping by simply thinking!
Live it - We’re at our best when we’re challenged, learning and having fun.
- Microservices, microservices, and microservices, with more than 40 in production
- More than 3.4K requests per minute... are you up for the challenge?
- Event oriented architecture
- A company with more than 15 nationalities.
- Docker containers from your local environment until production.
- DevOps mentality
- And much more!
You will be part of the QA Area with passion for new technologies. Members of the QA Area are distributed into teams.
Day to day tasks include:
- TestCase implementation inside the E2E Automation framework
- Define a Test Strategy
- API testing
- Contract testing
- Resilience testing (Load, Spike, Stress Testing, etc.)
- Static Analysis
- Risks Analysis
- Test Data
- Research about Analyze new tools and trends in the testing environment.
So your daily job will be based on helping your team to achieve high levels of quality in terms of product and process, and contribute to the QA area through the initiatives in scope.
- Work permit for Spain or member of the EU.
- 3+ years of real, hands-on experience in a Web automation project with Selenium WebDriver or similar.
- Experience with at least one programming language.
- Experience with BDD.
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans.
- Familiar with JIRA.
- Experience with GIT and code review procedure.
- Strong attention to detail and good detection of unhappy path scenarios or corner-cases.
- Familiar with static code analysis tools like Sonar.
- Good understanding of software fundamentals including software design and data structures.
- Knowledge of testing concepts as white box and black box testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Passionate about new technologies and problems to solve. You’re ready to offer fresh ideas.
- Highly communicative, you’re able to work with multiple teams: internal and external team members, clients and providers.
- We are an international company, the ability to read in English is needed.
- It would be valuable to have a degree in Computer Science or related technical/scientific discipline.
I’d be great if you have:
- Experience with E2E front end test framework such as Selenium, Nightwatch, Puppeteer, Cypress, Mocha, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Consul, RabbitMQ and other cloud-enabling technologies.
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI, etc.)
- ✔️ Competitive salary package. We’re looking for the right person. Annual salary offer: up to €50,000
- 📙 Personal Training Budget. Up to 2000€/year training budget (certifications, conferences attendance…) for investing in your professional development. We want to help you to improve your technical skills, feel involved in the tech community, and develop your soft skills in order to lead teams or manage other stakeholders.
- 🗺️ Languages classes on a weekly basis. Thirsty of knowledge? Learn a new language by joining our free English/Spanish/French classes. In groups of 4-5 people, you can connect and enjoy taking up a new language or improving your current skills with one of our great instructors.
- 📈 Engineering Career Path. A career growth plan, created by engineers for engineers. You can check it in our blog (https://medium.com/packlinkeng/the-path-to-our-career-path-8781e4565ae3)
- 📖 Learning weekly initiatives. Share is caring, join us for our weekly Learning Meetings. Be the driver or the attendant, you choose!
- 💬 Be an active part of the tech community. Opportunity to attend and participate in local and international technological events. We are doing really cool things and we feel really proud to share them!
- 🏠 We are a remote-first company All team members at Packlink are remote employees. After COVID, you can decide if you want to work in the office 2 days a week or 3 days per quarter—it's up to you. We also cover your expenses for working from home (50€ per month/600€ per year).
- 💻 Everything you need to work from home. Whether you prefer Mac, Linux or Windows (or an additional screen or two), we set you up for success when working remotely.
- Referral Fee 🔗 We need your support in hiring top-class talent! We offer a referral bonus of 1k-3K, depending on the complexity of the role and the hiring process.
- 🏐 Health and Wellness: The well-being of our team is super important to us. Choose from different options that help you focus on your health:
- Gym membership or exercise classes (pilates, kick-boxing, etc.)—we’re happy to cover the cost!
- If you prefer private health insurance, we offer a great plan courtesy of our partner Sanitas.
- Last but not least, we have psychological assistance free of charge.
- 🎂 Enjoy your Birthday Take your birthday off to celebrate!
- ⚖️ Great work-life balance We offer a flexible work schedule and will do our best to adapt to your personal situation. Working in a fast growth environment can be intense, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy your free time!
- 💜 An inclusive and upbeat work environment Leave your suit behind... we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place! More importantly, our company culture promotes diversity and inclusion. The personality and opinions of each of our team members are important and valid, and we aim to offer all employees a safe environment where they can be themselves and thrive.
- 🌍 A cross-cultural atmosphere We are a truly international team of 15 nationalities that speak 10 languages. Our company language is English and all internal communication and company-wide meetings are in English.
- 🏟️ Company events Work hard, play hard! We do our best every day, even at our regular team-building events. Everything is currently remote, but we’re looking forward to organising in-person company events once again in the near future!
- 💰 Flexible Salary We work with a flexible compensation plan for transport, restaurants and kindergarten so our employees can save on personal income tax.