Descripción de la oferta
Sw Engineer Back End
we are a team of passionate individuals, building the future of the hospitality industry. We are developing a centralized platform to address all the digital needs of independent hoteliers and vacation rental owners.
Our SaaS solution allows owners to manage all the digital aspects of their properties (Website, sales, client management…) saving them valuable amount of time and money.
We believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or in the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.
Screenshot del product https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bntukGmTIdO95f1oCOwzuAmk6yeMzE-n
Amenitiz is certainly one of the most promising Startup in Barcelona; They are going to grow from 50 to 200 people in the next 12/18 month.
This is a unique opportunity to join a Future Unicorn in an early stage.
Barcelona is the 4th Technical Hub in Europe and a city who could offer you an incomparable quality of life.
You will be joining our tech team lead by Gvidas, our Lead Developer. Thanks to your expertise, you will contribute to developing the next set of life-changing feature for our hoteliers, as well as be an intricate part of our growth!
Let us build a scalable, reliable, and high-performance service and develop amazing customer-facing features
Back End / Full Stack: Ruby
· Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack.
· Work on the app performance to make the navigation easier and faster.
· Build end-to-end features, from back to front end Discuss, question, challenge, and offer technical solutions to product needs alongside the Product and Design Teams.
· Understand and consider customer needs and challenges with our Product Team.
Who we are looking for?
Our product is available as a desktop site, as well as a responsive web app.
Our tech stack is:
· Ruby & RoR
· HTML & CSS
· Postgres and Redis
We are looking for A-team players outgoing personalities with solid Computer Science knowledge.
· You are a proactive, curious, hands-on Engineer with 3 years’ experience Min.
· Ruby on Rails is mandatory (an experience with a JS framework is a plus - React).
· Product & delivery driven you understand the challenges of our users and the business needs, as well as the impact of your work on sales results A passion for simple, maintainable code that balances pragmatism and readability Strong communicator with the team and other
· Resourceful, independent, and motivated – you will have a high level of autonomy and we expect that you will be curious.
· Adaptable - we are growing fast, and our challenges change daily, and you need to be able to keep with the pace! Great team player - transparent, collaborative attitude.
· Experience in a fast-growing startup is a plus! and if you know about hospitality, it is even better!
· You are a strong communicator with the team and other stakeholders in English. French and/or Italian is a plus.
· We expect you to mentor and help more junior members of the team and help them grow.
Be a proactive contributor in
· Helping the rest of the team acquire knowledge and improve their own skills: peer programming & mentorship.
· Developing processes within the tech team: code review, coding guidelines, testing, continuous integration etc...
What we offer :
· An amazing working environment, where you will be able to make a true contribution and get your voice heard.
· A competitive salary.
· Possibility to get stock options if you have a high profile.
· The opportunity to have a huge impact on developing a fast-growing business that is at a pivotal point in its growth.
· The team is growing fast, and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
· Great coffee, fruits, video games.
· 80% remote
Si te interesan empleos de Ruby Developer también te gustará...
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.