Oferta de empleo Senior IT Service Manager en Remoto
Alira Health en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
THE SENIOR IT SERVICE MANAGER ROLE
The Senior IT Service Manager will lead and develop Alira Health’s growing and successful service management capability. Working alongside the wider IT management team, this role will be key to transforming the way the organization thinks about, delivers, and manages its technology services throughout their lifecycle as well as driving continuous service and process improvements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Purpose of the job
- To ensure the company IT infrastructure and systems are up to date and compliant with relevant regulations
- To implement and maintain information security policies (ISMS) and to identify and escalate any issue in the management of IT systems and/or the security of company data
- To implement and maintain IT Service Management (ITSM)
- To evaluate, select and manage IT vendors ensuring the suitability of the technical solutions and their compliance with the applicable regulations.
- Work with Senior Management and external vendors to build an information security program that address information security requirements.
- Collaborate in designing IT solutions and vendor selection, liaising with QA in vendor qualification and maintenance of qualification status
- Liaise with QA function to ensure the IT systems meet applicable regulatory requirements; guarantee GXP standards within the IT infrastructure
- Manage incidents and deviations impacting IT environment
- Liaise with legal department, function managers and PMs defining IT vendor contracts and service level agreements
- Participate in the preparation and management of regulatory agency and client inspections.
- Provide support by providing advice and facilitating the escalation of any compliance issues through the appropriate routes.
- Provide cross-training within the Company to develop knowledge and understanding of IT and Quality requirements.
- Assist with managing and overseeing the IT compliance aspects of projects.
- Ensure that all IT assets are properly managed, and software is correctly licensed.
- Manage Onboarding and Offboarding for various systems
- Perform other duties as and when directed.
- Create an IT culture throughout the Company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Professional Background and Experience
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 8 years' experience IT management, information security and technology vendor management etc.
· Experience in Life Sciences environment is preferred
· Demonstrated experience in ITSM and ITIL/COBIT frameworks
· Experience of GxP regulations
· Knowledge of Information Security Regulations.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory and related components.
· Working knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act (1998)
· Stays current with developments in new technologies and platforms
· Strong analytical skills and ability to problem-solve unstructured or ambiguous challenges
· Flexible to accommodate changing priorities, with a positive and “can-do” attitude
· Excellent business English, both written and verbal. Additional language is a plus.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, at all levels in an organization
· Strategic thinking and ability to influence
· Self-starter who thrives in collaborative, yet less structured team environment