Publicado hace 20 días
Senior Software Engineer en Remoto
Plytix en Malaga
Descripción de la oferta
Plytix helps brands get their products to market faster and smarter. Plytix is a Product Information Management platform used by thousands of retail brands all over the world and has become one of the industry leaders in only a few years.
Plytix is famous in the retail industry for its outstanding customer care and its employee culture.
As a key member to the development department, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our PIM. We are looking for a talented software engineer with strong technical problem-solving skills who knows how to work well in a team to help us build cutting edge technology and user-friendly interfaces. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at one of the fastest growing companies in the retail industry and working closely with some of the most amazing brands in the world.
Working for Plytix
If you consider yourself ambitious with an insatiable drive and a “whatever it takes” attitude, Plytix may just be the right place for you. You’ll be joining a team of unique individuals with a common set of virtues.
We believe that honesty and reliability are baseline expectations. Our users need to know their product data is in good hands and that they can trust our advice. It all starts with being upfront and transparent from the get-go.
We believe that knowledge is power, and also that knowledge is never dormant. We constantly train and work systematically to make continuous improvements in every corner of the organization. All so we can stay on top of our game.
We believe that kindness and service go hand-in-hand. Whether you’re a colleague or a user, you’ll find yourself among people who are positive, open, and ready to help out, whatever the challenges may be.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. That is why we’ve made our technologies and services accessible for everyone, big or small. Our playbook for addressing grey area situations is simple: “Apply common sense and be fair.”
- Collaborate cross-functionally with QA, project managers and other engineers to achieve the best possible solutions.
- Delivering high quality, fast-running and well tested code.
- Monitor and troubleshoot software deployed in production.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Review and approve other engineers code, making sure it follows our standards and provide advice to Junior Developers.
- At least 6 years of experience in web development
- Strong backend skills and experience in frontend development will be a plus.
- B2 English Level or higher Technology Requirements
- Python (our main programming language), but other OO languages would also be considered.
- Flask micro-framework is a plus
- Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases, ideally MongoDB
- REST APIs
- HTML5 / CSS / Bootstrap.
- Experience with Sass or Less would be valuable
- Experience with Angular would be a plus.
Other Technology (no experience required, but appreciated)
Why work at Plytix?
- You’ll be joining an amazing culture with bright and friendly colleagues
- You’ll have purpose and plenty of opportunities to grow from day one
- Your ideas will be heard and you’ll belong to a team where everyone is treated equally
- You can work from home or from our offices in the centre of Malaga
- You’ll be offered a competitive full-time salary
- Flexible working hours and unlimited remote days
- You’ll get catered, free lunches and unlimited ice creams when working from the office
- Amazing perks (differs depending on which office you belong to)
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the awe-inspiring team that is Plytix, or even if you just want to get in touch, don’t be shy! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!!
Si te interesan empleos de Senior Software Engineer también te gustará...
¿Estás seguro? Esta acción no se puede deshacer
Senior Software Engineer
El job ya no estará visible pero podrás seguir gestionando tus candidatos.