An international technology company and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of intelligent metering solutions. We experience significant demand for our products and have a strong focus on developing and producing intelligent metering equipment and systems for
energy and water consumption. Our approach is to transform meter data into insights that will help utilities optimize the production and distribution of energy and water.
With a direct reference Team Lead & Project Manager, you will be part of a fast-growing, international software development team in Spain.
You will work according to the scrum methodology in a close-knit group of around 20 team members such as Software Developers, Data Scientists, UX Designers and QA Engineers from both Spain (Málaga) and Denmark. We believe in an integrated approach, where every team
member is involved in all steps of the software development lifecycle.
As Software Architect, you will be responsible for the top level QoS of our analytics platform as you will play an important role in contributing
to the backend development of cloud (Azure) hosted web applications based on microservices architecture. Furthermore, you will be a part
of discussing top level system designs (systems engineering) and practical implementation with cross functional solution architects and your
team, as well as participate in the final code implementation.
More specifically your primary responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure that QoS KPIs, SRE, SLA requirements for the analytics platform are at the desired level
• Guarantee high quality throughout the development process and validate requirements for new features and solutions
• Lead implementation tasks from design to code and make sure that our system architecture supports an effective and efficient CI/CD
• Review and align technical proposals with other Architects and Developers to ensure quality and reusability
We are looking for a committed and ambitious person who is passionate about software development and wants to be a part of an
international company striving for optimizing the world's water and energy resources. We expect you to have a Master’s degree in
Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
In addition, it is a requirement that you have:
• At least 3 years of experience with cloud architecture and microservices design
• At least 5 years of experience in .Net, as well as from a CI/CD organization and with systems design and technical architecture design
As a person, you have a natural authority based on your skills and your experience, but you also know that the good solutions are created in
daily cooperation with your colleagues. Therefore, you posses excellent communicative skills which enables you to navigate with many
stakeholders, deadlines and timelines. It comes naturally to work structured and analytical to your task combined with an openness to new
ideas and way of doing things.
It is a requirement that you are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
What they offer
We offer a challenging job in an international and innovative organization that strives every day to ensure the momentum and optimization of the world's water-, heating- and energy resources. It is a central position you will have the possibility to define and lead the direction
towards mastering the art of continuous delivery, by developing green tech software that are already in use by many of our clients.
Furthermore, we put great focus on professional development why you will experience a high level of continued education.
We offer a flexible working hours and a hybrid work format.
In addition, you can enjoy additional benefits such as:
- Restaurant tickets
- Health insurance
- Flexible holidays
- Gym sponsorship
- Company training plan
- Face-to-face English classes
- We also have spacious facilities located in Teatinos, very close to the metro station and with easy parking, and game and rest areas for employees.