Publicado hace 16 días
Oferta de empleo Typescript Developer en Barcelona
DNV en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
DNV Energy Systems delivers world-renowned advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy management. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
GreenPowerMonitor offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus on photovoltaics and wind energy. With more than 10 years of experience, the company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 17.5GW, including more than 3,000 solar facilities, managed worldwide.
GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV to make the world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnv.com.
GreenPowerMonitor is looking for a talented and proactive person who will join our team in Barcelona as a Typescript Developer. The position is a part of Software Development Team.
You will be helping to develop the front end of DNV’s WindGEMINI service. This is an industry leading digital twin system, designed to help wind farms operate more efficiently and for longer. The system performs near-real time analysis of SCADA data from wind turbines, identifying opportunities to improve their performance.
You will be a part of a small team responsible for creating the clear, responsive interface that is essential for delivering often complex and subtle insights to our customers. Read more about the system at www.windgemini.com.
WindGEMINI is developed and operated by GreenPowerMonitor (GPM), a DNV Company.
The role will require you to:
• Analyze and propose architectures from a performance and minimum response time perspective, as well as implement clean, readable, and scalable code,
• Follow and embrace SOLID principles,
• Implement unit tests,
• Estimate developer tasks and participate in the design of new functionalities,
• Share your ideas and engage in discussion about technology with other developers across DNV.
• At least two years of professional Typescript and Knockout.js experience,
• Professional Experience with Microsoft Technology stack (C#, .net, etc.),
• Professional Experience with agile development practices, including unit testing (Nunit / Nsubstitute), Version Control (Azure DevOps - Git), Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Azure Pipelines),
• Professional Experience with SQL Server and EF6 (Entity Framework),
• Knowledge of ASP Identity and Azure B2C,
• Knowledge of Google Maps, Hangfire, ChartJS and/or equivalent technologies is desirable,
• Experience building efficient, testable, and reusable modules,
• Good problem-solving skills,
• Collaborative work style that includes colleagues in important decisions and leads to shared code ownership,
• Full professional proficiency in both English and Spanish.
• Medical Scheme,
• Commuting Allowance,
• Meal Ticket or Meal allowance,
• Life Insurance,
• Pension Plan,
• Kindergarten Allowance,
• 40 Hours per week with Flexible Schedule.