Publicado hace 16 días
Oferta de empleo UX Researcher en Barcelona
DNV en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Are you interested in being part of the green and technological revolution? Do you consider yourself as passionate and customer focused as we are? Are you looking to be part of a Start-Up within a global group? In GreenPowerMonitor you can have the luck to find them all! In addition to the above, we have fun providing cutting-edge monitoring solutions for the renewable energy industry: join us!
GreenPowerMonitor is looking for a talented and proactive person who will join our team in Barcelona as a .
We are looking for a talented and passionate UX researcher to help build one of the best renewable energy data platform in the market place. You will be fully integrated in the UX design team, wherein you will work across product teams and collaborate with Product Owners, UX/UI Designers, Writers, Developers, Engineers, and other key stakeholders.
As a User Experience Researcher (UXR), you’ll help the teams understand user needs and run research sessions to capture customer insights based on product team goals and objectives. You’ll play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. You’ll work with stakeholders across functions and levels and have impact at all stages of product development. You’ll explore user behaviors and motivations by conducting primary research such as field studies, interviews, diary studies, UX workshops, service design blueprinting, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, and logs analysis.
Be a part of a team where you will:
· Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
· Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies and user A/B testing.
· Build a system and scoreboard for Product metrics.
· Identify and analyze user metrics. Also identify user flow gaps, new opportunities or new functionalities as per user needs and business goals.
· Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
· Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
· Advocate UX research and communicate findings.
· Integrate in the overall UX workflow in order to achieve the best quality in our product´s user experience.
We need you to have:
· Bachelor's degree in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
· At least 2 years of experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, workshops, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
· Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting.
Below elements, although not required, will be considered a plus:
· Master's degree or PhD in a related field.
· Experience or knowledge of the renewable industry.
· Relevant work experience within User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, applied research setting, and/or product research and development.
· Experience in UX UI design support, Usability heuristics analysis support and Web audit.
· Experience in a variety of product spaces, applied research and/or academic settings.
· Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross functional partners to drive impact.
· Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
· The possibility to be a part of the passionate team with a start-up mindset within a robust corporate group.
· The opportunity to work for a company that is providing state-of-the-art monitoring solutions for the renewables industry.
· Competitive salary.
· Flexible core hours.
· Employee referral bonus programs.
· Medical scheme.
· Commuting allowance.
· Meal ticket or meal allowance.
· Life insurance & pension plan.
· Kindergarten allowance.
· And many, many more!