KingEclient is a digital business consultancy focused in web/app services for International clients. We invite you to consider our new job offer to achieve outstanding business growth using strategy, creativity and technology.
King Eclient is looking for two experienced UX/UI Designers to join our Barcelona and Madrid divisions!
How would we describe this role and our perfect candidate?
- Lead the design process from the conceptualization to the implementation phases, working together with Product Designers, Researchers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and Engineers.
- Communicate and envision service concepts and ideation work using methods and tools that illustrate all the components and touch points of the service.
- Deliver expert reviews, usability audits and testing, focus groups and workshops, personas, customer journeys, and information architectures.
- Define user flows, low and high-fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively.
- Present and argue design concepts in front of internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of Design Systems, together with other designers.
- Work with the Innovation & Design Strategist and CX Project Manager to engage the most appropriate skill sets on each project.
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead at stakeholder meetings and team brainstorm sessions
About your knowledge and personal skills
- Minimum 3 or 5 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer, designing native apps, web, and other devices for e-commerce or e-learning products.
- Amazing online portfolio.
- Ability to understand business requirements and user needs and transform them into functional design proposals.
- Hands-on design expert, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed Interface design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Obsessive attention to detail and good taste in layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Understanding of how user research should be integrated into a project and a good understanding of all the other relevant skill sets, including Business Design, IT, Brand and Marketing.
How would we describe our perfect candidate?
- Be an expert in the development of responsive designs and navigable prototypes
- Have management skills and communication with the client
- Know how to work with Design Systems
- Be used to work as a team
- Love telling what you know to your peers
- Have a high level of English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
What do we offer?
Full time job - Remote for the moment, in the future hybrid model with punctual team
meetings in the Office combined with homeoffice.
• Flexible hours and remote work culture
• Permanent contract
• Personal and professional growth
• Young and cool work environment
• Wage according to the profile
• Gympass business membership
• Friday intensive working day
• Summer intensive working days (July,August,mid September)
• New and dynamic office in Barcelona and Madrid
*****Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. KEC does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.