GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV GL to make world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnvgl.com.
GreenPowerMonitor is looking for a talented and proactive person who will join our team in Barcelona as a Senior .net Developer.
The position is a part of Software Development Team.
The main areas of this unit include:
- Develop and provide support of our products
- Solve technical challenges in the domain of IoT analytics
- Evaluate security risks and reduce vulnerabilities
Do you want to be involved in big data projects, learn from and work with a skilled team? Do you want to call Barcelona “home” but work with wind and PV farms across the world? Do you want to apply your skills as Senior .net Developer by helping the Software Development Team optimize their performance on complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry? You can find all of those with us!
- If you are a trained and experienced engineer or scientist with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward and optimize the team’s deliverables;
- If you never compromise on safety, quality or integrity, and thrive in a dynamic environment by being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships.
Then Join our Team!
Your day to day will include:
- Analyse and propose architectures from a performance and minimum response time perspective
- Follow and embrace SOLID principles
- Implement unit tests
- Estimate developer tasks and participate in the design of new functionalities
- Expose and discuss about technology with other developers across DNV GL
- At least 5 years of .NET stack experience
- Experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with concurrency, multi-threading and asynchronous programming
- Experience implementing microservices architecture is a plus
- Interested in learning new languages (we use F# for some projects), platforms, and ideas
- Collaborative work style that includes colleagues in important decisions and leads to shared code ownership
- Great communication skills in English and Spanish
W We offer:
- Medical Scheme
- Commuting Allowance
- Meal Ticket or Meal allowance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Kindergarten Allowance
- 40 Hours per week with Flexible Schedule
If you feel that this is the place for you, please do apply!
* Please note we may close this position earlier in case of finding successful candidates.
* If you have any kind of disability, do not hesitate to inform us and present your certificate. GreenPowerMonitor (DNV GL) is an employer that offers equal opportunities to everyone, regardless any condition.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL Energy Systems delivers world-renowned advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy management. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!